Ratings for Dr. Prasanna Selliah

This doctor is rude, and arrogent to parents. She treats you like someone who is wasting her time and making her inconvenient. I had enough of her and am going to another doctor who is at least respectful. If you want to be treated respectfully find another doctpr.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Tgey charge 150 for nonahow appoinment even if you didnt gi due toman emergency....yes doctors nake miney of ys but we dont need a doctor that JUST wants to make money.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

She and her staff are rude. Dr. selliah is not compassionate towards her patients her staff do not offer a welcoming feeling.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Dr. Selliah is an incredibly knoweldgeable pediatrician who we trust fully for our child's healthcare needs. Her staff make effort to fit us in wherever possible and have always been helpful in ensuring scheduling is on time.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

WORSE DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE! Firstly her staff is ignorant.. they threatened me over voicemail saying that they will call child services because I cancelled my appointment (because I had a terrible cold). I was very unhappy and later called back to question the receptionist and she hung up on me. I went to my appointment and she checked out my son and was rushing me out of the room while I was trying to dress him. Today I had another appointment and the receptionist told me to take the diaper out of the garbage can in the room and to bring into the washroom . ALL I CAN SAY IS DO NOT BRING YOUR BABY THERE, YOU WILL BE MISTREATED !!!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I switched from a pediatrician who packed the waiting room with patients and we can wait up to 2 hrs to be seen for an appt!! Dr Selliah's appts run on time thanks to Dolly's scheduling. She is always professional and polite. Dr Selliah also practices @ William Osler so she's not at the office all the time, people need to realize that before taking their frustration out on staff who can't fit them in right away. If it's an emergency for your child to be seen, go to the hospital, walkin clinic or your family doctor. We're very happy with Dr Selliah and her staff

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Absolutely HORRIBLE. I've never met an office more disgustingly ignorant and rude in all my life. Appointments are hard to get. They don't care if it is urgent. God forbid they work past 3pm. The office staff is incompetant, unorganized and the rudest woman I've ever come across. When addressing this with Dr. Selliah, there was no apology for errors made, no acknowledgement of any wrong-doing, and definately no apology for lack of respect for my son or our time. An incredibly selfish office that is more worried about themselves than their patients. I would caution ANYONE about bringing their child there, because a pediatrician is supposed to have your child's interest at the forefront. Not their own. BEWARE.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Dr. Selliah is a very knowledgable docter and one of the best paediatricians in Peel. That being said, I am looking for another paeditrician for my daughter due to her staff being very unprofessional and just plain rude. Dolly is certainly no doll and if not for her I would certainly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Dr. Selliah is one kind person I have ever met, She is knowledgeable and take good care of my kids. other hand her receptionist is one horrible rude person I wish not to see her in my entire life again, she tried her best with her annoyed behaviour that patient will not come to office so she can chat over phone in her mother tong. I feel so inferior when ever I have to go through a miserable appointment booking process, she never give me any fit in appointment or less then a week time regardless how sick my kid is but Dr. Selliah treatment to my kids is only reason allow me to bare that insult to myself. I wish Dr. Selliah will find good staff who can treat others like human.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Dr. Selliah has been my childrens pediatrician for about 8 years now. She is very attentive to evrty detail and makes time to call to discuss any concerns regarding my childrens health. We are so happy with her and her secretary. She always accomodates us and very polite.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011