Ratings for Dr. David Moore

He is a com fellow and gets the issues done. Great at finding the tests needed. All around genital man.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Went in for my five year old. Explained the medication routine that we had been doing all night and his fever kept persisting. Looked at me and said with an attitude "and you didn't do anything" I was mortified ..he had an attitude the entire time. Sloppy, rude and by no means should b practicing

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

abrupt and uncaring and nasty..no bedside manner at all

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

This man needs his license to practice taken away from him. He's a pathetic excuse of a Dr. He was extremely rude to me, wouldn't order any tests for me and looks like a discusting slob. Steer clear of this pompous fool.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Went to see Dr David Moore at a clinic and he diagnosed me with a chest infection without a xray. He made feel so uncomfortable as he checked my breathing by pulling out my shirt and lifting it up...was very creepy. Gave me a antibiotics for a infection which I didn't have as I got a second opinion from the colwood clinic where the doctor was nice and made me comfortable and did ex rays to check my chest that came back clear for no infection. This doctor should not be allowed to treat people ....

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Terrible slob of a human being, must have gotten his license to practice from a cracker jack box.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

By far the worst doctor I've ever met. His attitude was pompous and arrogant and completely dismissive. My physio had asked me to get a bone scan to rule out a stress fracture because he didn't want to continue manipulating my foot (my cuboid had shifted) in case there was a stress fracture involved. When I told Dr. Moore this, he literally sneered at me and kept repeating that the x-rays looked fine and refused to order a bone scan. No other reason was given, he did not look once at my ankle or attempt to offer any sort of advice or diagnosis. Not only is he useless as a doctor, he seems to take satisfaction in being a terrible person as well. It has made me lose a lot of faith in doctors lately, and wary of walk-in clinics in case I encounter someone as bad as him again. It's a shame the Burnside clinic employs him, as the staff there are quite friendly. I only gave the staff rating a 1 because it would otherwise increase the doctor's rating on this forum! I plan to file a formal complaint with the clinic and suggest they remove him from their rotation, but it sounds like they are having trouble finding doctors to staff the clinic, unfortunately.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

I went to see Dr. Moore to get a form filled out for missing work due to illness. He refused to fill out the form because he didn't examine me during the time I was absent. I told him that my employer only asked me to fill out the form after I got back to work, so it would have been impossible to see him during the time I was unwell. "Not my problem" was his response. He was extremely disrespectful, dismissive, and rude. I really wish I had been suffering from IBS so I could have left some steaming diarrhea in his lap.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

After reading the comments below, I now feel a bit less shocked with my experience with Dr.Moore. I took my 4 year old son to the walk-in clinic to deal with a fairly urgent issue but was also concerned about some other symptoms he has been exhibiting over the last few days. It was painfully apparent that he wasn't interested in hearing about any other concerns I had, and bluntly stated that "we could only be there for one thing, and that's why you have a family doctor". He was very dismissive and I wasn't impressed at all.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Wow. I have been going to a clinic for over a year biweekly to get a testostrone shot. Sundays are my only days to do this. My regular doctor is not open on a Sunday. This was my first meeting with doctor David Moore. What a pasvive agessive prick. Ask me why my medical history was not documented enough. To his standards. So after waiting for almost 2 hours he would only check my blood pressure. I now realize that it was so he could bill medical for the Visit. I asked him why he could find no record of my previous visits. Was told to get my regular GP to resend my medical history to him. I was in the room at the computer with this guy. He had the records on the computer screen. I saw them. But lied to my face about having them. This Doctor is one of the biggest wastes on are over tight medical system I have ever in countered. Like I would ever let this man treat me again. If I was dying I would crawl down the street with my eyelashes to any other doctor. This doctor is a total medical system scammer. And a complete wast of your time.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016