Ratings for Dr. Raymond Chow

Professional pleasant comfortable educational. Our family values Dr. Chow and all his staff.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

You will not find a more caring dentist than Dr. Chow. He looks after our entire family and extended family, is great with children, honest, conservative and friendly.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I had many unreturned phone calls and messages. I had to wait way too long in the waiting room multiple times. The doctor was poorly acknowledging the patients presence e.g. No proper hello or goodbye. I decided to change my dentist halfway through my procedure.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr Chow is excellent with children. He is also excellent with follow up.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Very friendly and knowledgeable, able to provide an urgent appointment to assess and treat my dental problem before too late, I felt blessed!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

For so many years, I used to have a gagging symptom every time any dentist did the dental impression in my mouth. Until I have visited Dr. Raymond Chow, he has used a simple technique to get rid of my gagging symptom.I am so surprised and happy with the result. Dr. Raymond Chow is absolutely amazing .

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

I had my dental treatment done by Dr.Chow and everything went well. His staff were really good to me, especially since its been awhile since I've been. They took the time to go over my different options....and the risks of each of them. I guess at the time of the first consultation visit I was overwhelmed by the information he presented me, to the point I was worried about the risks. But looking back, he was doing his job of making sure I knew all the possibilites and I can't fault him for that. One thing I did learn from my first visit leading to the second was that it was better for me to park my truck on the side road or anywhere other than his lot behind his office. His driveway is narrow. All in all they are real good.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Over my 65 years I have had a lot of Dental work. Some good and some not so good. After researching Dental Implants and several consultations a Friend recommended Dr. Raymond Chow, I travelled from Kamloops BC for a consultation and immediately requested Dr. Raymond do my Implants. Dr. Raymond is so Gentle, knowledgeable, explains everything very well. His staff, they are excellent and very friendly. Having said all the above he is also the most reasonably priced. I will continue to travel from Kamloops for all my Dental needs. Don

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

I got very sick a few yrs back and was having these "spells" and I would do face plants with NO warning. Needless to say I lost quite a few teeth in the process. If it wasn't for Dr Chow I don't know what I would have done. He is a very decent dentist not to mention a Fabulous staff ! My one and only complaine is that he hasn't been practicing for really that long and when it comes to some things, he really doesn't have the knowledge. He will in time tho. My mom has lupis and started having problems with her teeth so naturally she went to see Dr Chow because of my great experience with him. It didn't work so well for her but like I said, he is wonderful with basic dentistry and I think really pretty good when it comes to implants and so on but in her case it didn't work so well for her. I would still highly recommend him to friends and other family members. He is a great guy ! Cathy Tortoys

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Dr. Chow has been our dentist for over 10 years. He is very knowledgeable and friendly. His staff is excellent. We would never go to another dentist.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013