Ratings for Dr. Raymond Chow

Dr Chow is excellent with children. He is also excellent with follow up.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Very friendly and knowledgeable, able to provide an urgent appointment to assess and treat my dental problem before too late, I felt blessed!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

For so many years, I used to have a gagging symptom every time any dentist did the dental impression in my mouth. Until I have visited Dr. Raymond Chow, he has used a simple technique to get rid of my gagging symptom.I am so surprised and happy with the result. Dr. Raymond Chow is absolutely amazing .

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

I had my dental treatment done by Dr.Chow and everything went well. His staff were really good to me, especially since its been awhile since I've been. They took the time to go over my different options....and the risks of each of them. I guess at the time of the first consultation visit I was overwhelmed by the information he presented me, to the point I was worried about the risks. But looking back, he was doing his job of making sure I knew all the possibilites and I can't fault him for that. One thing I did learn from my first visit leading to the second was that it was better for me to park my truck on the side road or anywhere other than his lot behind his office. His driveway is narrow. All in all they are real good.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Over my 65 years I have had a lot of Dental work. Some good and some not so good. After researching Dental Implants and several consultations a Friend recommended Dr. Raymond Chow, I travelled from Kamloops BC for a consultation and immediately requested Dr. Raymond do my Implants. Dr. Raymond is so Gentle, knowledgeable, explains everything very well. His staff, they are excellent and very friendly. Having said all the above he is also the most reasonably priced. I will continue to travel from Kamloops for all my Dental needs. Don

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

I got very sick a few yrs back and was having these "spells" and I would do face plants with NO warning. Needless to say I lost quite a few teeth in the process. If it wasn't for Dr Chow I don't know what I would have done. He is a very decent dentist not to mention a Fabulous staff ! My one and only complaine is that he hasn't been practicing for really that long and when it comes to some things, he really doesn't have the knowledge. He will in time tho. My mom has lupis and started having problems with her teeth so naturally she went to see Dr Chow because of my great experience with him. It didn't work so well for her but like I said, he is wonderful with basic dentistry and I think really pretty good when it comes to implants and so on but in her case it didn't work so well for her. I would still highly recommend him to friends and other family members. He is a great guy ! Cathy Tortoys

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Dr. Chow has been our dentist for over 10 years. He is very knowledgeable and friendly. His staff is excellent. We would never go to another dentist.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Best dentist I've ever been to. He came highly recommended by a friend, and now I and my whole family go to him. I've moved over an hour away from Maple Ridge, but he's still worth the trip. Very patient, gentle and pleasant. And his dental assistants are always the very best.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Dr. Chow and his staff were very nice and made my dental experience pleasureable (esp. for a dental visit)! Dr. Chow gave me all my options for the kind of dentistry that would work for me. We went with implants to give me teeth for the top of my mouth. I was worried/concerned that this was going to be a long/complex case. Dr. Chow was very forthcoming explaining that it was definitely going to take some planning and preparation for us to see this through. I appreciate the honesty and so far so good....I've got a full set of teeth on my implants and I'm extremely happy. I do have one minor gripe that I brought up with Dr.Chow though. I know he's got appts available in the evenings and weekends, but it would be nice if the office could open earlier like 7-7:30am to accomodate those that get their day started earlier. 9am is kind of late for me. I'm sure that I'm not the only one...or maybe I'm old fashioned. It would make this easeir for me. Overall, every thing was excellent.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

He might be decent at simple invisalign cases but he doesnt know what he is doing with more difficult cases with more than just a little bit if crowding. Would seek a second opinion.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2011