Ratings for Dr. Dennis Neufeld

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dennis, I call him that because he does not deserve to be called doctor. Went to see him about huge weight gain 100lbs in year. When I saw him to investigate, he gleefully grabbed his own mid section and welcomed me to middle age. I also had a persistent cough that went along with the weight gain. Then there was the chronic indigestion that he has me tested for hiatal hernia. Shortly after that I had a full blown heart attack. Hmmm...Weight gain, cough, indigestion (angina) pain? The man once told the wife and I that he hates people...odd thing for a doctor to tell a patient. Dennis, at best you should retire or become a nurse or nurses assistant. Cause stupid is what stupid does.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

I find that when Dr Neufeld is working you never have to wait long to see him. He is quick to see you, yet he listens to you and diagnosis quickly. I am always confident in a diagnosis from Dr Neufeld.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

Very helpful. Puts the patient at ease. Very soft spoken.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007