Ratings for Dr. Efim Weinman

Doctor Weinman is the first psychiatrist I've gone to who has actually helped me instead of pushing an agenda. We discussed previous medications I've been on and he didn't dismiss my concerns about the side effects I'd experienced, and he was able to get me on a combination and dosage that really works for me. He knows a lot about what he's prescribing and how my other conditions affect my mental health.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Does not listen to what you say. Loses interest after you have seen him for awhile. Does not communicate well with other drs

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

He seemed to help at first, but as time went on it seemed as though he ignored what I was saying. Eventually It made my anxiety level worse seeing him because he didn't listen to my concerns.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

He can be very inpatient sometime times but other than that a good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

I am a mental health professional and former patient. I highly recommend this psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Very knowledgeable. He is the only physician who has every been able to find a drug combination that has allowed me to have a happy and stable life. He has even been able to taper down the amount and dosage of medications safely and increased them during times of crisis with little to no problems. He has been a godsend to me and my family. Although he does not communicate well with hospitals, although I've only been hospitalized once while with him, he does communicate very well with me, my family and my insurance company all within the same day when needed. I can alway count on either getting a call, a prescription and/or an appointment very quickly. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

He is kind, caring, and generally interested in your well being. He has worked with me on finding the right medications. I have seen a vast improvement in my condition because of him. I highly recommend him! He is always available and returns call the same day.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

he is a great guy, kind and caring and willing to help with meds, phone calls, anything.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

Dr. Weinman is a kind person, however I always felt rushed while there. My concerns were dismissed when I was taking a new medication that caused me to have horrible hives, enough to where the hospital had to give me epi-pen injections. He did not respond the the ER dr. when called. He is knowledgeable about meds, and I did feel better on my drug combo, but I felt that I couldn't openly talk to him, he always had me fill out a worksheet in there on how I was feeling, and we compared them to last time, was helpful to see progress, but I felt stifled. I eventually stopped seeing him due to this.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

He is fantastic and really knows his medicines. Was able to administer mine a way that avoided side effects. Both another patient I know of his and I have had great improvements. He is kind and concerned, always prompt. Always gives you the opportunity to ask questions and promptly responds to concerns.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007