Ratings for Dr. Laura J. Crecelius

I've been a patient of hers for 8 years. She delivered my 3 kids and also done my hysterectomy. She was very easy to get in touch with when I had an emergency. She has a very good bedside manner. Very nice, easy to talk to, will answer any question you have. With all three births, she was very calm, very patient, and talked me through it all. When 2 of my kids had pneumonia after they were born, if she saw me at the women's hospital she would ask about them. She would either call or stop by the nursery to check in them. I've recommended her to everyone I know. I've only and always have heard great things about her!!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

I am relatively new to Tupelo and one of the worst things about moving is having to find new doctors. I found Dr. Cecelius and am very pleased with her professionalism and knowledge. Dr. Crecelius is easy to talk to and get an appointment with. I have been seen by her twice so far and she has been prompt and takes time to answer and concerns or questions I may have. I am extremely happy that I was able to find her!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr. Crecelius helped me achieve exactly the birth experience I hoped to have! I was allowed to labor and deliver naturally, which is very hard to find these days! Her patience, knowledge, and attitude helped me have a drug-free, tear-free, stitches-free birth! Wonderful!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. C is the best physician I have ever used of any type. When you are with her she takes lots of time with you and answers every possible question. I have been her patient for several years now through 2 pregnancies. She is responsive to different types of patients and works with their personal styles. I have referred who to several other women who have also had exceptional experiences. Her office and staff are more professional and much nicer than any other clinic I have been to in MS. I was surprised at the high level of service. Her ultrasound technician is exceptional, too. She is much more proficient at testing than others I have met. When I first tried to go to this clinic there was a several month wait. However, one I became one of her patients, I have been seen immediately (within 24 hours) whenever necessary. They do seem to prioritize existing patients, which I prefer.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010

Dr. Crecelius has always been very helpful and understanding to me and my problems. Since I am going through the change of life, she explained to me what to expect and any medications that might be helpful for hot flashes. She explains everything she is doing and why. I am very satisified with this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2007

This doctor is hard to make an appoinment with. Even if you are very ill, they will see you in months not days. I was bleeding badly and called for appoinment and was told a date months off. Glad I didnt have cancer, Months could mean life or death. I once was told by her she would call me in a week with some info about sugery..that was 2 years ago. Never heard from her and never went back..her plate is to full IMO.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Dr. Laura J. Crecelius's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Corinth, MS