Ratings for Dr. George Kolbe

I really miss having Dr. Kolbe, he was the best doctor that I have ever had.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

He is a great Doctor, he helped me though some pretty embarrassing situations I had with my infant daughter being a single dad I was lost and worried and didn’t know some of the things I thought I should know, he helped me though a lot of things and I will always be thankful for him. The office is sometimes crazy busy so a wait time should be understandable.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

Excellent family doctor - never rushed, very thorough with excellent follow up. His thoroughness resulted in my cancer being detected early which allowed early treatment and resulted in complete recovery (6 1/2 years cancer free now). Dr. Kolbe is very respectful and courteous. Other doctors in the practice are also very good - no worries if Dr. Kolbe is away.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Very understanding and knowledgeable very good bedside manner

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Great Dr. My whole family has him. He takes his time with us and gets to know all of us. Highly recommended. :)

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Very open and good explanations of medical issues. Excellent interpersonal relationship. Thorough in prescribing tests or referrals to specialists to assist in diagnosis.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Very compassionate and knowledgeable doctor who takes the time to spend with his patients and listen to their problems. Very reassuring and performs excellent follow up in medicall problems. I am lucky to have such a wonderful doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

VERY PERSONABLE. RECOGNIZES ME IMMEDIATELY ALTHOUGH I AM NOT A FREQUENT VISITOR. APPEARS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2008

Dr. Kolbe is attentive, listens to your concerns and does not rush you in and out. He treats his patients with respect and is good at diagnosing. His clinical staff are excellent. I feel lucky to be a patient of his.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2008

Dr. Kolbe is an extremely intelligent and innovative invidivual who treats his patients with respect. At the clinic in Ottawa where he attended, he was liked and admired by patients and staff alike. He is the type of medical professional who will go that extra step, while keeping the patient informed of their options.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008