Ratings for Dr. Dominique Wilmot Allen

Dr. Allen is an amazing doctor and helps you feel very comfortable during your pregnancy, during the birth, and after. She is very busy but she is in high demand so it is expected. Both of my children were delivered by her. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr. Allen is amazing. She is knowledgable and caring. So glad she is my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

She is amazing . All 3 of my kids have been delivered by her

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

I am a mother of six and 5 out of my 6 children came to this world under the care of Dr. Allen. Her attention details in unsurpassed. Each pregnancy had it's own issues but I was never worried because I trusted I was in good hands. She is a very busy lady but she always makes you feel that her time with you is important and your concerns are taken seriously. She is a mother herself and empathizes with your situation through out your pregnancy. I recommend her highly. Her staff is great but sometimes the wait is long.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Dr. Allen is very perfesional but I found that she's not an advocate of having your best intrest at hand. I want a OBGYN to Know my job specifics just by my job title I should not have to tell you all of my duties what I think I should or should not be doing at work. I belive when your pregnant the you doctor should research you job tilte and delete all of the hazardous things that could inhibit your pregnacy. My pregancy was a end result of a lost which I think could have been avoided if I was put on complete rest. I remember being told by her whe i thought i was having pain due to my uterus growing its up to me what i wanted to do.and of cours ithought to go back to wrk when the pain went away and bam my pregnacy was eneded i wwant a Doctor whos going to tell me whats in my best intrest because that your specialty abd thats what your being paisd for

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

I would recommend dr. Allen highly to any family or friends, she has a fantastic bed side manor and really knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

I wanted to see this doctor, unfortunately she refuses to do meet and greets and I have a very complicated case. I also feel like I should get to talk to a OBGYN before I'm naked on a table and apparently Dr. Allen isn't willing to do this--- according to Elaine her scheduler. So disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

I absolutely love Dr. Allen! She's very knowledgeable and down to earth. She's always willing and ready to answer any questions and address any concerns. She was tremendous during my labor process. I would definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Dr. Allen has been my OB for about 3 years now and I must say that I absolutely adore her. She delivered my second child and it was a wonderful experience unlike my first child's birthing experience that came with so much complications. She is a great listener, she is extremely knowledgeable, and she makes always makes me feel at ease. I know she mentioned that the delivery of my second child was one of the most difficult surgeries she has ever performed but she really did a wonderful job considering the issues that were out of her control. Dr. Allen I never got to say thank you but I will like to say that now, THANK YOU. It's great to know that there are still doctors that truly have a passion to do what they do best without being driven by money alone. Whenever I get to see you I can see that you truly have a love for what you do because it shows in your smile and approach to every matter. Once again a big thank you!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

I absolutely loved having Dr. Allen as my OB for my first pregnancy. I had a million questions and she was very reassuring and knowledgeable. I never felt rushed as the other patients did, I just know that she's a great doctor who is in high demand. She actually made me feel like I was her ONLY patient each time she saw me because I felt like she was such a great listener. I will recommend her until I'm blue in the face :)

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

Dr. Dominique Wilmot Allen's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1995)

Commercial Insurance Company