Ratings for Dr. Anand Karvat

I don't not recommend this doctor. I don't believe he cares enough nor does he make the time for his patients. He has only seen my father 2 times and walked right past him today. My dad was writhing in pain and he did nothing. Terrible dedication.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

I had Dr Karvat as my radiation oncologist, but I had to ask for another Doctor. I found him to be arrogant and manipulative. When I asked about treatment options like surgery, he blew my questions off. When I asked him to tell me about the radiation treatment, he blew off that question as well. When I asked for a follow up appointment to discuss my concerns, he called me up and told me that he wouldn't discuss them with me. Very unhelpful, and condescending.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I just met him, very patient knowledgeable kind and empathic great bedside manner; glad to find a Dr. that I am comfortable with since my diagnoses. I would recommend him. He really listened to my concerns and was real with me. :)

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

This Doctor, as others have said, is always on time, very knowledgeable, explains without talking down, and treats you like a fellow human being. This is a difficult field for a doctor, and he is a breath of fresh air. Good work!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Excellent doctor! Wonderful bedside manner: very empathetic, friendly and knowlegeable. Fully explained my condition, treatment to expect and support networks. Highly reco mmend.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Dr Karvat is one of the best Dr.'s out there. He treats you as though you are a part of his own family. He was extremely helpful, always on time, and ALWAYS made me feel comfortable. His staff are so caring and nice !! Thank you Dr.Karvat...your the BEST !!!!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2009

I was diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer in 2005. After having one surgery in October, by Dr. Bernie Schopf, I had to have a second surgery in November of the same year. Dr. Karvat was extremely informative, personal and attentive with my concerns and questions. He provided me with details of the ongoing issues, what would be happening and further medical treatments required. As of February 2007, Dr. Karvat is as attentive with me as a "former" cancer patient as when I first met him. He is a wonderful Doctor, I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007