Ratings for Dr. Stephen M. Damiani

He is a wonderful Dr fullbof compassion. He is the only Dr that was willing to go the extra mile tobfind out what was wrong with me. After many tests I finally have answers and am on the right road if progress. Thank you Dr. Damiani for caring.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Thanks Doc, You made the wife feel that you care, she left your office full of hope.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Good luck getting a perscription filled. EVERY time I need a script filled his office staff some how messes it up. Dr Damiani is great.....office girls "not so much"

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr damiani also saved my life ! My voice had changed and in one office visit he figured out i had thyroid cancer . I ended up having a total thyroidectomy ! Now cancer free. And not to mention i am an adult and can handle his sense of humor . I would much rather hear a funny joke during an appointment with him then not be diagnosed when i had cancer totally worth it

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

I've only seen Dr. Damiani once at this point, but already in that first visit he gave me information and assistance that I have been seeking for years!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

dr.damiani is the best he save my life ,he is my friend ,he is good person and good doctor , i miss my dr damiani fam.jimenez ,ft carson colorado.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

Dr. Damiani also saved my life. I came in for a cortisol deficiency, which he didn't think I had. But when the test came back, he said what I've never heard any other doctor admit: "I was wrong." He and his staff have *always* been helpful, even years later after many moves when I ran into a hideous endo in Wa state. I can count on one hand the good doctors I've had out of around a hundred. He's one. (Great sense of humor too.)

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

This Dr is very rude and loud. All he does is yell and scream. He treats his employees very poor and is constantly cussing. Once the patients leave you can hear him saying rude remarks about them. He doesnt care about ANYONE but himsef. I would do research before attending to him.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Very rude thinks he is the God of medicine loves to talk circles.Could not get a straight answer out of him.Spend lots of time and money on testing just to be told come back for a another office visit for the same symptoms that sent me in the first place.People get stuck going to him in the high desert they dont drive or cant make a long trip.I feel bad for those patients,I found a new doctor down the hill where I can get the answers I need.Please do your research Dr. Stephen Damiani is strange person.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

I have NEVER EVER had a Dr. like this. He is the best and most caring Dr. I've been too. When Kaiser told me I had a throat infection in an office visit that lasted approx.2 min., my sister referred me to Damiani. I got in right away, sent me out for further testing.(this was Dec.2004)In Feb.2005 I was having a total thyroidectomy which turned out to be stage2 thyroid cancer. Despite his kooky sense of humor, and the language he uses @ times, I've never been to a better Dr. Because he saved my life?!, no, because he really cares for his patients. He told me that's why he's in private practice and it shows. I truly love this man! He's the BEST of the BEST!, and I always tell people about him and refer him. Bridget

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Dr. Stephen M. Damiani's Credentials

• Spanish

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med