Ratings for Dr. Stephen M. Damiani

Doctor Damiani speaks and understands little English.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

I was reading a review on the vitals website and the lady stated that Doctor Damiani prescribed Armour Thyroid, this is not true I saw him in 2014, as did she and Damiani said he would not and did not prescribe Armour Thyroid.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

He is popular, He tried to help me,but my primary care doctor warned me against accepting the treatment.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

The long wait time at Damiani's office is caused by the office workers who are always busy writing fake reviews for this Osteopath.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

It was a complete waste of time to drive to his office them I had to wait for hours in a crowded waiting room, then when I do see him he tells me he can't help me, unless I agree to take a medication which could kill me. What a jerk!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

He insisted that I take a medication which would have killed me. He is a quack!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

He refused to help me because I was not willing to take a medication he prescribed which would have caused me to have a heart attack. His lack of openmindedness regarding alternative treatments stems from his insecurity. He is not a medical doctor, He is an osteopath.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Although he was very friendly he did not do much for me. He told me I was on the wrong medication and he woud'nt help me . The waiting time was awful .

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

let me start off by saying the staff is amazing. these girls try their hardest to be so helpful and get what you need done. Most of these patients here are liars! I was here sitting one day and there was a patient being so rude and non compliant! causing a big scene. all the girls do are try to help and do what they are suppose to do just like any other person out there doing their job. Anyways about Dr Damiani hes amazzzing you honestly cant get a better dr than him. I don't trust most drs but hes the one, it does take a while to be seen, but what dr office doesn't come on people! love love dr & his staff.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

knows his stuff. st. Marys is lucky to have him on staff. I am a retired St, Marys nurse, I could always depend on talking to him immediately and not made to wait. In ICU this is important. none better.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Stephen M. Damiani's Credentials

• Spanish

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Centene