Ratings for Dr. Ronald Scott

Dr.Scott is a very low key, quite dr with a very good sense of humor. I have no problems with him since he doesn't scare you when you have an appt with him, i'm not scared of a dentist but everyone has a little fear when they go to the dentist. Since i have no cavities i still get worried every visit that this thime i do. His staff is also great. I brought my 2 year old to just see what happens in a visit and he was calm with her. She wouldn't let him see her teeth but she got a great tooth brush and still talks about the visit to this day(3 weeks later)that she got a "duck toothbrush". Great Dr.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Dr. Scott has been very patient and accomodating to me, especially since I have such a fear of dentists. I have reached the point where I am comfortable in "his" dental chair, knowing that he is going to put me at ease, use some humour, and let me know what he is doing "in my mouth" without scaring the heck out of me.I can honestly say "he makes it pain free" and bless him for it. He has been very patient with me and my family over the years and we have no complaints whatsoever. He is dedicated, caring, and sees to our dental needs in a very respectful and thorough way. I would recommend him to patients of ALL AGES.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007