Ratings for Dr. Harry Badhan

He is the worst doctor. Always in a rush and bad mood. I always feel attacked and disrespected when I go to see him. His office is also not CLEAN and feels very dirty. He does not clean his equipment and has an old school thinking when prescribing medication. I have seen him over 5 times for a ear problem and it is not getting better...he obvisously does not what he is doing and when I asked him I am looking for another doctor and to give me my files. He was very rude and spoke to me in a attacking tone. Hands down WORST DOCTOR DO NOT GO TO HIM.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Worst doctor in Brampton. Told me I was ONLY allowed to ask two questions and said he would charge me 60$ for my files..what a fraud. Will be reporting him.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Worst doctor in the area. Doesn't listen to his patients and does not make referrals. assumes he specializes in everything. His secretary is the worst in the world. She messes up your file, she can't fill a referral form properly and she does not know how to operate a fax machine. Always on the phone talking about her personal stuff. very poorly managed place. The clinic is so dirty as well.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

He is a horrible doctor, always rushing and has no time to help you. He always is yelling and is in a bad mood. I would not recommend. Especially the secretary talks about her personal life like we care but doesn't help you with what you need.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

As many people said, he is always in rush, moody and abrupt. In addition he is not respectful, will not listen. In my son's case he kept on denying allergy test saying no need or every one is allergic to grass etc. and my son kept on suffering and taking strong medication. FINALLY when allergy test was done, we found that he is allergic to dog hair & feather and he use to play with neighbour's dog and sleep on feather filled pillow. Once we removed triggers he recovered and no medication.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

very outdated and not well maintained office. Can be rude most of the time and is in a rush. Doesn't give you much time.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

This doctor makes me question his competence. He is hasty, moody, abrupt and overall disappointing. His office shows no pride or ownership. He is not up to date with modern medicine- consistently disappointing.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

the worst doctor ever. spends no time with patients, doesn't listen to them and even keeping him as a doctor for many years continues to be rude, doesn't give proper documentation when needed, his demeanor is unprofessional and in no way makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

He prescribed me puffers and I have been telling him they do't work for me. He asked me to show him how I use. He confirmed I was using them correctly and continue with it. I told him again couple of months later that they don't work. He told me that 40% of the people use them incorrectly and asked to bring them to his office again. I never went back.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012