Ratings for Dr. Roxana G. Kline

Dr. Kline is super knowledgeable. Her skills are incredible. I can attest to that. She is fast, but she see everything in her path. Dr. Kline does not miss a beat. Her staff is polite and caring. In today's medicine, such as it is, I always allow extra waiting time when I have an appointment with any doctor! This physician is good and well worth the wait. I want the best medical attention, not a a lot of fluff.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

its all about the money with her. Stay away from this one.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I waited for 45 minutes, she spent five minutes with me and then left the room to answer her cell phone. That was the end of the appointment. I expressed concern over the necessity of a CT scan due to radiation, she laughed it off sarcastically saying it is hardly any radiation. I later spoke to two specialists who report that a CT scan is A LOT of radiation, and either she doesn't know that, which is scary, or just doesn't care about her patients which is also scary. I have seen many Dr.s in my lifetime due to different health issues, and I can say she is one of the WORST most TERRIBLE dr.s I have seen. Also, her office is set up in an old house, with shiny slippery floors and slipper stairs, and other hazards that you would not expect to see in a dr.'s office

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

WOW! she is the best surgeon I have ever encountered! she is easily accessible and she is ALWAYS so polite. SEE HER!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

I would expect my doctor to spend more than a minute for me before dismissing me with some material to read regarding surgery. Then, instead of diagnozing me or sending me the results of the tests, she just called me to say I could have surgery...which prove to be the wrong thing to do in my case anyway. A complete waste of time and money...

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

i HAD TO WAIT ALMOST 2 HOURS IN THE OFFICE TO BE SEEN. THEN SHE GAVE ME ONLY 2 MINUTES OF HER TIME. SHE WAS RUSHING. I WENT FOR THE APPT MONDAY AND TODAY IS THURSDAY, THE MRI AUTHOURIZATION STILL HAS NOT BEEN DONE. THERE IS NO SENCE OF URGENCY. I HAVE SEVERE PAIN, AND NEED THE MRI ASAP AND NOTHING IS BEING DONE ABOUT GETTING AN AUTHORIZATION FROM MY INSURANCE COMPANY. WILL NEVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR AGAIN. AVOID AVOID AVOID. DON'T IGNORE THESE POSTS LIKE I DID. SHE IS REALLY INCONSIDERATE.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Gorgeous office. Great staff. Could not be more kind and compassionate. Doc is excellent: efficient, positive, professional, pleasant.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

I had no problems except for a little wait in the office. Originally the staff said two week wait for surgery, I told the doctor I was in pain and she took me in three days. Surgery went on time and successfully, not to mention very punctual as well.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2011

Wait in the office is almost always an hour. Her staff is very nice. The Dr. is very impersonal.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

Dr. Roxana G. Kline's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ridgewood, NJ