Ratings for Dr. Farhad O. Moola

Dr Moola will make you wait at least an hr for him, as his practice intentionally triple books appts slots as per his receptionist. Then at most, spends 5 mins with you. He doesn't even show you your x-rays or provide clear explanations. You leave more confused and unsatisfied with your care. I think he is simply a cash cow making machine. I don't think he's ethical and wants his patients to not recovery properly so that me can push surgery to rectify your issues. That was my experience as my broken arm, now healed, has limited mobility due to lack of proper setting during the first critical weeks. Dr. Moola was a horrible experience for me,

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I had an appointment and he was three hours late for it, which was a little frustrating since my husband had taken time off work to bring me to the appt and was supposed to be gone for an hour or two. I was then told by Dr. Moola that although I was referred to him, he hadn't had time to get any of my files and said "you should have brought your own copy of your MRI" (I only had the paper copy from my referring doctor and was told that my surgeon would be able to look up the disk copy). Dr. Moola then told me he didn't do any type of surgery that is "elective". It's not elective. I have a tumor on my bone that has been causing me pain for a year and it's gotten to the point where I can't walk. I'm only 23. I wouldn't call my surgery "elective". I asked him if (since it's apparently elective) there were other options besides surgery and he said there aren't any. He finished the appointment by telling me I should go to the hospital and ask for a copy of my MRI and find a surgeon who does elective surgeries. I'm honestly shocked at how unprofessional he was.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Pleasant & knowledgable. We are use to the wait time now - he's quite busy on certain days he runs a trauma clinic from his office. His disposition is always pleasant and approachable.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Never expect to get in on time, like with most doctor's offices. The quickest we got in was 35 minutes after our appointment and our longest wait was 2 hours after our appointment time. He said that my sons wrist bone was showing signs of movement but was reluctant to do surgery and now my son is in a lot of pain with activity, which isn't good for a hockey player. I can never get through to the office because I always get a recording saying if I got that message than they are close, even though I am calling within the recorded hours. I have also requested that if it just an appointment for an xray, we have the requisition sent to our local hospital (we drive in from Mission) so that I don't have to take an entire day off work, but they won't allow it. All in all, he is kind and good with kids, but dealing with the office is a nightmare!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Had surgery in 2010 for my right shoulder. Dr Moola discussed what was suppose to be done, woke up after surgery with extra work done on my shoulder without my knowledge. Surgery was botched, found him and his office are hiding medical records over my surgery. Found him very rude and very unprofessional after this. Warning people to never use Dr Moola for surgery because he will end your working career. He should only work on dogs and cats, they can't complain. So I'm warning the public about Dr Moola.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Very unprofessional office. Waited for over 1 hour to see this waste. Was told he was 40 mins late in the office. Two patients booked at the same time. Pathetic. Lame excuses.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I have seen Dr. Moola about my shoulder and have found him incredible knowledgeable, helpful and willing to take the time to explain my potential surgery and answer my question's. He has been on time with both visits and did not seem hurried to get me out of the office. I greatly appreciated his bedside manner and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr. Moola and his staff (Hospital staff and office staff) are all amazing. I have been his patient for a while now him treating a few injuries I sustained from 2006 until present. Left elbow/wrist and Left Pelvis and hip and now onto my shoulder. He always takes his time in explaining things in detail leaving each appointment satisfied knowing that I have such a caring and knowledgable surgeon. I think he is thoughtful, approachable, and an exceptionally skilled surgeon. Rosy is medical office assistant is always smiling cheerful and very helpful too.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

The receptionist was rude and unprofessional. I was scheduled to see Dr. Moola but was put in (without being told ahead of time) with his associate who "works with him". I usually don't mind but I had requested Dr. Moola through my family doctor and was disappointed I wasn't told I would see someone else. The doctor I saw instead of Dr. Moola (forget his name) was rude and rushed me out. He never smiled once or made me feel welcome. I felt like I was wasting his time and I REALLY went through a lot of troubel to take time off work and get there. Then he went outside and discussed my problems with Dr. Moola in whispers which I thought was unrpfessional and Dr. Moola was whispering back what to tell me. I asked if I could see Dr. Moola as I felt I was blind sided and updet he wouldnt make time for me when I made time for the appointment. Once Dr. Moola came in he was very nice and explained things in detail and didn't rush me. The other doctor just stood there and was completely rude and had a sour look on his face like he was offended I wanted Dr. Moola there. I left completely disappointed in the service. I definitely won't go back and I will steer people away from now on. What a shame and waste of gas that was.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

He fixed my broken elbow by putting 2 screws in the radial head. He never debriefed me before or after the surgery so I had no idea what he had done. But he is very knowledgeable and a super busy man.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014