Ratings for Dr. Leslie Kasza

Best doctor I have seen. So kind and excellent bedside manner. Love him

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Superb. Can't say enough about him and his staff. So accommodating. Would disregard any negative comments here. This is the place to go if you want top notch care.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Wouldn't know if this Dr. had any knowledge - never gave us any answers - belittled my 84 year old mother because she didn't know exactly the pills she was on - told her "go ahead and argue with me, you will NEVER win". Never even acknowledged that her daughter was in the room, called her by the wrong name twice, even though he was told. VERY, VERY rude, definitely going to find a new doctor! Staff was excellent though, don't know how they work with him!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Great doctor! Caring and compassionate. Strange that the person below this mentions, "at different appointments". I wonder why he/she did not act earlier on this concern? And why weren't you there with your 75 year old sick mother who had supposedly been treated in that way before? If you knew of it before, why didn't she or you change doctors? I have never been spoken to that way by Dr. Kasza. He is prompt and a bit rushed at times, but he always listens to me with respect.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

This Doctor needs to take some sensitivity training. My mother is 75yrs old and was told at different appointments that she is a "baby" and even said "stupid!" YES.. I said it.. he called my elderly mother stupid! He is lucky I wasn't there to hear this firsthand or he would be a patient himself! I was apalled to hear he talks to my mom this way and am not surprised he has been rude to other patients as well! I see some on here have left positive feedback, but consider yourself lucky as he has been nothing but a complete rude, disrespectful jerk to my mom! I am actually going to put in a formal complaint - because there is absolutely NO excuse in this world why a Doctor should EVER talk to anyone like this!!! Especially an elderly lady with heart problems!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

always happy to see Dr. Kasza yearly....excellent caring and compassionate doctor....couldn't ask for a better caregiver :)

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Great first visit. He was easy to talk to, informative and I left the office feeling confident being in his care.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Kasza's for many years and despite his busy schedule I always feel like I matter to him. He is very caring and knowledgable. He is the best Dr I have ever seen and would recommend this Cardiologist to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I don't know who most of these other people are talking about. I have been seeing Dr. Kasza for 5 yrs. He has always been very understanding, very easy to speak with, always listens & has an answer for any questions. Has a great bed side manner & I leave feeling great. I trust him with my life & hope he is around for a long time as I could not ask for a better cardiologist.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Went to Dr Kasza with my mom today. His bed manners were absolutely rude and disrespectful. When asking my mother questions, would not wait for a reply, rather, cut her off and would say "just answer the question", or try to finish a sentence for her. She has has a mastectomy a few years ago, and was told never to have her blood pressure taken on the left arm as she has no lymph nodes. He discredited what her surgeon told her and said that they didn't know what they where talking about and that he disagreeded with their theory. He assumed rather then asked if she had had chemo and said her palipatations could have been from that? Surgery was 6 yrs ago and she had no chemo. He never did say what he was trying to rule out, just said that she had a bit of a enlarged ventrical - go for a stress test. Overall experience... wow he should become an anaethesologist... then he would not have to ask questions and still be able to do his job

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012