Ratings for Dr. Leslie Kasza

With my medical history previous to moving here, he took the time to read through it all and offered advice and solutions to live with my chronic condition. He goes beyond the basics of handing out a bag of medications and generic advice and treats me as an individual.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I have seen him a few times and have found him to be very rude. I admitt i was scared and had a thousand question that he seemed to not care about. I had heart pains shortly after my stents and i called his office directly. That was a mistake. He stated i needed a referal. I was very shocked and will not see him again. Currentlly looking f a new cardiologist that cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Went to see him today, app was for 10am. I was there at 9.45am, waited and waited and waited , I left at 10.35. He did not have time to see me,wasted my morning

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Best doctor I have seen. So kind and excellent bedside manner. Love him

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Superb. Can't say enough about him and his staff. So accommodating. Would disregard any negative comments here. This is the place to go if you want top notch care.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Wouldn't know if this Dr. had any knowledge - never gave us any answers - belittled my 84 year old mother because she didn't know exactly the pills she was on - told her "go ahead and argue with me, you will NEVER win". Never even acknowledged that her daughter was in the room, called her by the wrong name twice, even though he was told. VERY, VERY rude, definitely going to find a new doctor! Staff was excellent though, don't know how they work with him!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Great doctor! Caring and compassionate. Strange that the person below this mentions, "at different appointments". I wonder why he/she did not act earlier on this concern? And why weren't you there with your 75 year old sick mother who had supposedly been treated in that way before? If you knew of it before, why didn't she or you change doctors? I have never been spoken to that way by Dr. Kasza. He is prompt and a bit rushed at times, but he always listens to me with respect.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

This Doctor needs to take some sensitivity training. My mother is 75yrs old and was told at different appointments that she is a "baby" and even said "stupid!" YES.. I said it.. he called my elderly mother stupid! He is lucky I wasn't there to hear this firsthand or he would be a patient himself! I was apalled to hear he talks to my mom this way and am not surprised he has been rude to other patients as well! I see some on here have left positive feedback, but consider yourself lucky as he has been nothing but a complete rude, disrespectful jerk to my mom! I am actually going to put in a formal complaint - because there is absolutely NO excuse in this world why a Doctor should EVER talk to anyone like this!!! Especially an elderly lady with heart problems!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

always happy to see Dr. Kasza yearly....excellent caring and compassionate doctor....couldn't ask for a better caregiver :)

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Great first visit. He was easy to talk to, informative and I left the office feeling confident being in his care.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014