Ratings for Dr. Paul Byrne

Dr. Byrne is a wonderful doctor. He is a dedicated, intelligent, and compassionate doctor. He is knowledgeable and thorough. His bedside manner is also great, as are his staff. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

Such a knowledgeable and supportive dr and staff!!!! Has your best interest and emotions in mind. Gives his opinion in best practice, but is also very supportive of your choices. Experienced a miscarriage, pregnancy, and now the birth of my first baby thru this practice and I couldn't b happier with dr Byrne!!!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

My first Obgyn visit here to get a sonogram. I can't even tell you how upset I am with this practice. The songram was fine, I met the doctor, we really didn't talk about much.. this was the first time I saw my baby in my uterus.. The staff and nurses were fine.. The kicker was not him but his wife. I was brought into this dark office, the door was wide open and she is asking me these basic questions about my health, when she got to my past and asked if I was sexually abused as a child I had to talk about this, ( with the door wide open and office staff walking by) She then stopped and started waving to some patients of hers in the hallway.. her phone rings and she checks it not once but twice.. I can't even tell you how livid I was when leaving this location. I will never return and do not appreciate being called " sweetheart" by you!!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

This doctor has poor bedside manner and does not review the patient's chart before each check up and not even prior to labor. He does not sincerely care about his patients and in my opinion is in the profession only for the money. Also, his wife manages the office, which make the atmosphere unprofessional at times. The doctor and np do not make the followup calls they promised at your visit. The one good thing about this office was the friendly office staff. If you are pregnant, you have a 1 in 3 chance of him delivering your baby because his takes turns with 2 other doctors for deliveries. Whoever's day it is to do hospital rounds, that's who will be delivering your baby.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

This physician is excellent at his work. He is extremely personable. He is not condescending. He cares about you and your situation and makes you feel at ease even in your worst time. Dr. Byrne is a gold standard and you will be hard pressed to find another doctor to care for you as he does. He does not unnecessarily hurt you during exams and is confident in his skills with a good attitude.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

Great doctor with excellent bedside manners and his team are really sweet people.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008

He is a caring, wonderful man who will go to great lengths to insure that patient, baby, family and everyone involved in a pregnancy are all well-taken care of, healthy and receiving any medical care necessary. He is on the cutting edge of medicine and anything he doesn't know from his own extensive experience, he will consult with other doctors and research. He is completely free of "doctor ego", makes each patient feel like family, and is an absolute joy in a delivery room. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Dr. Paul Byrne's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1990)

Emblem Health