Ratings for Dr. Bettina Fleige-Zahradka

19 years ago Dr Zahradka helped my husband and I to undergo a surgical procedure, followed by fertility treatment resulting in the births of our two beautiful daughters. Her care and compassion went above and beyond. During my last pregnancy my Mother was in palliative care at another hospital, Dr Zahradka had the nurses monitor me and ensure the stress did not affect my high risk pregnancy. She is my reason for now being involved in birth work.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

In 2008 she was too busy for her own good, was disorganized & scattered. I had to wait twice over an hour for an appointment, and then she had the nerve to make me wait while she answered her personal calls in the middle of my appointment. She did not investigate my condition thoroughly, did unnecessary surgery causing a dangerous, painful and almost fatal condition. On 2nd surgery she failed to check ahead with anesthesiologist & ended up unnecessarily double medicating me for vaginal hysterectomy. She left instructions for staff to administer medication I was known to be allergic to & was clearly marked on my chart. I might still have my uterus if not for her. But to be fair, if this doctor would slow down, listen better & investigate thoroughly before making recommendations she could be an excellent doctor. She is caring & explains what she knows very well. She should take time off until her personal life slows down. I'd avoid till then. Reception rude,unfriendly,unhelpful.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

I have dealt with her with both of my child birth and she has been amazing and friendly

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

My family doctor referred me to Dr. Zahradka after several months of infertility. With Dr. Zahradka's help, I got pregant fairly quicky (within 6 months of seeing her). She encouraged me to call at any time with questions, fit me in to go over ultrasound results, and even called me at home to see how I was feeling during my first month of pregnancy. She took time to guide me in making a referral to local midwives and encouraged me to stay in touch. She is a wonderful doctor, caring and very supportive! I can't wait for her to meet our little bundle!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

put ones at ease. Will answer questions and clarify.She was my first female gynaecologist, and I hope I can continue to see her.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

She is warm, personable, and knowledgible. I feel like I am in very good hands when I see Dr Fleige-Zahradka. She explains things clearly, and takes time to do so. I really appreciate that about her.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

The very best gyno I have ever had. 17 years of excellent care. More like visiting a friend. Thank you Dr. Zahradka!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

spent over an hour with me. loved that i asked questions. supportive, compassionate, and took more time with me than any other doc i have seen.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

I did not like her at all. She's very disorganized and scatter brained. Her office is a mess and I had to keep reminding her what my prescription levels ACTUALLY were because she'd always write them down wrong. She had NO idea what she was doing for fertility treatments and was giving me WAY too high of a dosage. She'd give me fertility instructions on a sticky note! After a year (too long!) I asked to be transferred to a REAL fertility doctor in Victoria. Dr. Hudson = Amazing!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

Wise and caring. Not quick to operate but willing to wait until I was comfortable. Apologized when something was not really her fault but my responsibility. I recommend her constantly

flag | Submitted January 19, 2008