Ratings for Dr. A. Ralhan

Dr. Ralhan is fantastic, knowledgeable, personable and did a great job with my root canal. The hygienists are great as well. His office staff including new manager are terrible, they double book patients, call to change appointment times all the time, have started refusing to coordinate benefits. I will be changing dentists

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Great dentist and great staff! Have already recommended this dental clinic to my friends.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

long waiting time despite of appointment ... Double booking

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Ralhan and staff are very helpful and kind. I have been to many dentists but have found my final one with Dr. Ralhan. His attention to my concerns is something I really appreciate. I tend to ask many questions but always get a warm response from him. My family is pleased with the service and quality of their care.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Dr Ralhan and his staff are so nice! I have been been a patient for the past 10 years and I am very happy with the service and care. Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Unresponsive. He has yet to answer my many phone calls and emails....Still waiting.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Dr. Ralhan is a very good dentist. I had my tooth extracted and didn't feel any pain. I also had my fillings done and it works fantastic. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Had another great appointment. no pain and very gentle with filling!staff were very friendly and on time!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Dr. Ralhan is a great dentist! He is very nice and makes you feel extremely comfortable. He is very knowledgable and does a great job!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Staff are very attentive and friendly, I had 2 fillings and watched a dvd! Dr Ralhan was very gentle and the fillings feel great. Highly recomended.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2010