Ratings for Dr. A. Ralhan

Great dentist and great staff! Have already recommended this dental clinic to my friends.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

long waiting time despite of appointment ... Double booking

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Ralhan and staff are very helpful and kind. I have been to many dentists but have found my final one with Dr. Ralhan. His attention to my concerns is something I really appreciate. I tend to ask many questions but always get a warm response from him. My family is pleased with the service and quality of their care.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Dr Ralhan and his staff are so nice! I have been been a patient for the past 10 years and I am very happy with the service and care. Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Unresponsive. He has yet to answer my many phone calls and emails....Still waiting.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Dr. Ralhan is a very good dentist. I had my tooth extracted and didn't feel any pain. I also had my fillings done and it works fantastic. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Had another great appointment. no pain and very gentle with filling!staff were very friendly and on time!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Dr. Ralhan is a great dentist! He is very nice and makes you feel extremely comfortable. He is very knowledgable and does a great job!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Staff are very attentive and friendly, I had 2 fillings and watched a dvd! Dr Ralhan was very gentle and the fillings feel great. Highly recomended.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2010

After having fillings from this dentist I had pain for months and eventually one of my teeth broke. I sought a second opinion and another dentist told me I really did'nt need to get new fillings and the fillings I got were too large. Now I realize he put fillings in some of my teeth just to bill my insurance company. I certainly suffered. Now I might need a root canal and crowns but I won't be going back to Dr. Ralhan.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007