Ratings for Dr. William Bell

this dr has a poor bedside mannerHe told me my pain was all in my headadn that i was the worst patient he'd ever had.he wouldn't deal with high blood pressure and my pain at the same time. I advise others to stay away from this dr.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2010

I found Dr. Bell to be a wonderful efficent doctor who always has time to listen to what I feel my problems are. He has been really helpful and has lots of energy and really cares about his patiens

flag | Submitted June 22, 2007

I have seen this doctor on two occasions when my doctor was on vacation. I found him courteous and helpful even is I was an overreacting parent at times. He was very patient and took the time to explain his diagnosis.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

This doctor should be retired. I had to use him when my family doctor was on vacation. He completely misdiagnosed me and gave me the wrong medication. Thank God I found out in time. I believe he actually might be senile and I'm 65.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007