Ratings for Dr. Glenn Stelzl

Dr. Glenn Stelzl is a kind and patient man. He is both open minded and knowledgeable. I highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Stelzl is a very competent doctor. I met him at CrossRoads Clinic on West Broadway (walk-in clinic). He truly cares about his patients. I wish he was my family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Glenn is the absolute best doctor I have ever had. He has been my personal doctor since 1997 and even looked after my Dad when my Dad was ill when he was in Squamish. Glenn is always busy so I forgive him for punctuality (minor). What doctor is punctual in today's world?

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

My family moved to Squamish in January 1995. We tried out a few other doctors without much luck and then happened up Dr. Stelzl. Even though he is often running behind I know this is because he truly cares about each of his patients and is willing to take the time to listen to their concerns. I dread the day he retires and I am forced to have to find a new family doctor but am crossing my fingers this won't be a concern for many many years yet to come.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

I have been with Dr. Stelzl since he came to Squamish 16 yrs ago. I feel very fortunate to have been able to be his patient since then. My biggest fear is that he will move his practice. He is a good listener and respectful of your thoughts and ideas and is willing to give you advice but also listen to what you suspect is going on or wrong. He is good about exploring all the options for diagnosis.Even though you usually have to wait for your afternoon appointments because he gets behind, you never mind because it shows that he is a caring doctor. You just expect it and bring a book or something to do. He is a part of our families lives.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Great Doctor, he is really good with children making them feel good about everything he was doing. If my own Doctor is busy I try and get in to see dr. Stelzl

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

I have had Dr. Stelzl since he came to Squamish and I was lucky enough to meet him. You can not say enough good things about this caring doctoe honestly. I use to drive from Langley to Squamish to see him. If it wasnt for him I am not sure where I would be in life as I had some very confussing situations in life and with his persistants I got in to see who I needed to. He is truely amazing with kids. I just hope he never moves as you will never meet anyone else like him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

I would travel to the end of the earth to get to see him when I am hurt or not well! He is exceptional in his manner as well as always going above and beyond what is expected of him as a doctor. Both my daughters love him and get very upset if he isn't around and have to see someone else. I have been seeing him since he began in Squamish.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

Dr.Stelzyl is one in a million. He has been fantastic to me and my son Michael for years. He never makes you feel rushed, even when he has a waiting room full of patients, and has been more than patient, and sympathetic with my many ups and downs. There were times when I think I would have not made it, had I not had him to sort things out, and help me. He is the genuine article. excellent bedside manner, and never hesitates to refer you to a specialist. He has an amazing way of being able to organize and treat even the most complicated and complex medical problems. I flew back from Prince George to see him when we moved up there. I feel really lucky to have found him for myself and my son. Wonderful human being, Very good man, AMAZING doctor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007

Dr. Stelzl is very patient and will take the time to care and listen. He never rushes his patients and the way he runs his practice shows that he truely wants to help his patients. He is very knowledgeable, professional, personable, and efficient.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2007