Ratings for Dr. Glenn Stelzl

Dr. Stelzl is a compassionate and personable Doctor who is up to date on practice and very responsible health care provider.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Saw Dr. Stelzl at Broadway CrossRoads--fantastic. Totally figured out what I had and did the complicated follow-up flawlessly. You want this doc. He's good!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Can't say enough about Dr Stelzl. He diagnosed my depression, helped me through numerous things, and caught my double pulmonary embolism before it was too late. I seriously appreciate this man.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Dr. Glenn Stelzl is a kind and patient man. He is both open minded and knowledgeable. I highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Stelzl is a very competent doctor. I met him at CrossRoads Clinic on West Broadway (walk-in clinic). He truly cares about his patients. I wish he was my family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Glenn is the absolute best doctor I have ever had. He has been my personal doctor since 1997 and even looked after my Dad when my Dad was ill when he was in Squamish. Glenn is always busy so I forgive him for punctuality (minor). What doctor is punctual in today's world?

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

My family moved to Squamish in January 1995. We tried out a few other doctors without much luck and then happened up Dr. Stelzl. Even though he is often running behind I know this is because he truly cares about each of his patients and is willing to take the time to listen to their concerns. I dread the day he retires and I am forced to have to find a new family doctor but am crossing my fingers this won't be a concern for many many years yet to come.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

I have been with Dr. Stelzl since he came to Squamish 16 yrs ago. I feel very fortunate to have been able to be his patient since then. My biggest fear is that he will move his practice. He is a good listener and respectful of your thoughts and ideas and is willing to give you advice but also listen to what you suspect is going on or wrong. He is good about exploring all the options for diagnosis.Even though you usually have to wait for your afternoon appointments because he gets behind, you never mind because it shows that he is a caring doctor. You just expect it and bring a book or something to do. He is a part of our families lives.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Great Doctor, he is really good with children making them feel good about everything he was doing. If my own Doctor is busy I try and get in to see dr. Stelzl

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

I have had Dr. Stelzl since he came to Squamish and I was lucky enough to meet him. You can not say enough good things about this caring doctoe honestly. I use to drive from Langley to Squamish to see him. If it wasnt for him I am not sure where I would be in life as I had some very confussing situations in life and with his persistants I got in to see who I needed to. He is truely amazing with kids. I just hope he never moves as you will never meet anyone else like him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009