Ratings for Dr. Brian Feldman

Dr. Feldman is an expert and a professional. I have been his patient for 20+yrs. He is thorough knowledgeable and most importantly a lifelong optometry student, who stays abreast of cutting edge research and practice. This is consummate professional you want and need on your side. For others that had issues with his staff, that is unfortunate but this doctor remains the one you truly want in your corner.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

He is an extremely thorough doctor and really made me feel comfortable. He has been in practice for years, and always makes sure I understand what the issue is before I leave. My whole family has been going to him for years and know we are in great hands when we visit.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Feldman is an awesome doctor. I love seeing people at the front, their positive attitude and cheerful smiles always lift my spirit. The office environment is very appealing. The male technician is very updated with his 20+ years of knowledge. In addition, Rosie is very lovely dog. Overall, I will go back.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I am a patient at this office and so are my children. I have had a good experience with the doctor. However the support staff is TERRIBLE. A few weeks ago I was at Costco and I wanted to purchase contact lenses. They wouldn't allow me to do so without a prescription so I called the doctors office to request they send it to me. The person on the phone wasn't very helpful and when I asked if she would be able to do it in the next hour her response was " I am with other people so I doubt it.." It was never sent. Yesterday I called again to obtain my prescription and I mentioned that I called previously and the girl said she had no record of that. Although I provided my name and phone number it took sometime to find my records. She had changed computers. Once she found my records she said she would send and before we hung up I asked her to confirm that this would be all that I required for me contact order. She then started speaking with someone else in the background. Put me hold and then another person came on the line. This woman proceeded to tell me because the last time that I had been in to see the doctor I hadn't informed them of the contacts I preferred that she wasn't able to give me my prescription. I explained that I had select my preferred brand from the choices provided and ordered contacts from an online source. I said what I thought the measurements were and she laughed at me and mocked... Oasis don't come in 8.3 only 8.4...We went back and forth a few more minutes where she continued to say rude things to me and speak in a condescending tone. Anyhow in the end I didn't get my contact prescription. I've made an appointment with another doctor and WILL never go there again. Terrible, condescending staff. NO thank you! Hope that doctors read these reviews and adjust their practice.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I paid $140.00 for a routine eye exam that took 15 minutes to complete. I don't agree that he is thorough as he had the door open during my exam, was hurrying me along to decide which series of lens combinations worked best for me. I was not impressed at all and will not be returning for my bi-yearly exam. There are plenty of Optometrists out there that are good if not better.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

This doctor was defensive when he did not catch a serious bilateral eye infection that I had for a month. I had three differing opinions and he could not take this as a learning opportunity. Staff ordered in my frames and sold them to another client. Reordered in the wrong frames again. Too much hassle.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2012

Dr. Feldman was too distracted having a conversation with another patient to pay much attention to me. He recommended eyeglass frames and when I said I didn't like them, he practically ripped them off my head, catching them in my hair painfully. He didn't apologize. He struck me as arrogant and egotistical. I would never go back.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

He's a very good optometrist. In fact, he caught something that led me to be hospitalized for five straight days. Moreover, something that other doctors should have caught. He is obviously very through and asks questions, as well as listens to patients. In my case, he called me personally on at my home and cell to follow up, showing concern and interest in my health. Rarely does a doctor do that, and it put a personal and human touch to his diagnosis. He gets positive marks from me.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Feldman for over 20 years and have found him to be the best health-care provider I have ever met. He is thorough, has a great staff and always a great attitude.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Dr Feldman is a very good Optometrist. However his manner is a bit off putting. He says some very unappropriate things. I've been going to him for about 20 years. This behaviour seems to have been just in the last 5 or 6 years.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010