Ratings for Dr. Gregory Neimer

He is so awesome!! He was an angle sent from God!! I have been battling with my illness since last year July 2012!! No body could give me answers!! Now that I'm with Dr. Neimer I'm finally getting some answers!! I love this Guye!! I would recommend him to family, friends, & even strangers!! He's a must have doctor!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

Dr. Neimer is fantastic. He did not give up at finding the exact medicine to help me deal with sjorgens. My quality of life has improved.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

Dr.Neimer is awesome he does not give up till he finds what's causing the pain. He doesn't just treat the pain, he finds the cause of the pain and keeps u well informed about his finding.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

Dr. Neimer was very helpful in finding a solution to years of pain. He was the first Doc in 10 years to look at the whole picture and after several tests found a brain tumor. Always helpful in getting me through the tough times until we found out what was really wrong. Did not desert me even once.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Dr. Neimer is an excellent doctor. I had been in so much pain when I first went to see him and now the pain is under control and every day task are so much easier. Not only is he excellent, but his nurse is the greatest.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

Dr. Neimer is the best. I haved been seeing him for several years now for psoriatic arthritis. He has been diligent with pain management, up to spped on current meds and helpful when I have to change meds due to pregnancy.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2006

Dr. Neimer is a great doctor! I had been in pain for 3 months going to my PCP. I was unable to walk and could hardly hold a pencil by the time I saw him. After the first 2 weeks I could move my fingers. After pin pointing my problem I could walk normally within a month. I have been going for 3 yrs now and believe he is very knowledgeable and up to speed in his field.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2006

He is a cruel man. He pretended to be helping me with a diagnosis and just didnt even bother to try to get a diagnosis. He let me stay in extreme pain for 7 months. His records which I just picked up reflect my statement. I am going to a real Dr. now to get better :) The only good thing is now I have hope of wellness.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2005