Ratings for Dr. Hamid Nasser

saved my left leg rather than removing it, already had my right leg removed just below knee. he was very good with consultation which helped me and my wife get through the tough times.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Great doctor with a wonderful sense of humour. Makes you feel that you are a real person. My surgery was successful, and I am so pleased with the result. Thanks again

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr Nasser operated on my father's open AAA and did a great job on the surgery but he also educated us and took his time to make sure my father understood what was ahead. We appreciate all the great work he did. Very talented surgeon!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Thank you Dr Nasser I appreciate what you have done for me I can finely walk more then 500 feet my right leg is better

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Dr. Nasser saved my husbands life and managed to save his foot, too! Not one doctor at our local small hospital recognized the appearance of gangrene on his right foot....sent him home with an antibiotic....2 days later emergency transport to Guelph where Dr. Nasser met us in emergency, took one look and started treatment...surgery performed to clear large clot....all toes saved....My husband is not a fan of hospitals but he has 100% confidence in Dr. Nasser. Dr. Nasser is kind, sensitive and keeps his patients informed.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Dr. Nasser has managed my mothers diabetic care issues with regards to her feet. She would not have her mobility today if it wasn't for his keen attention to detail and his prompt care. Often when her foot ulcerates he will see her in ambulatory care within 24 hours. His secretary is always most helpful as well as his assistant (Ms. Jolie- not sure of the spelling). When my mom developed an infection and went septic after an angioplasty he saved her life. Anyone else would have let her bleed out. He didn't have any arteries to work with because she had previous bypass surgery so he had to improvise with a vein and he did it. An amazing and extremely talented doctor. I would recommend him to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Very pleased with this pleasant and helpful Doctor.Wouldn't hesitate to have him again.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

Dr. Nasser repaired a severed artery in my arm. (Hockey accident) I was treated immediately when I arrived at Guelph General and the surgery was a success. He visited me the next morning and was friendly and helpful. He didn't explain to me in great detail about the procedure, but I didn't ask many questions either. I am happy to be on the mend, and all in all I am very happy with the outcome. Thanks Dr. Nasser.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

very easy going friendy and easy to talk to--answers all questions and takes the time to--never rushes me

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Very good at explaining and taking time to duscuss illness before and after surgery

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012