Ratings for Dr. Leslie Scott

Dr Leslie Scott did my hernia repair thanks for bless you

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I currently sitting her at 2:30 still waiting for my 12:00 appointment. This is ridiculous !

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I thank dr Scott for all the wonderful treatment I have received over the last nine years. You were great

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr scott is THE best surgeon I could have ever dreamed of having !!! She is patient, kind. and never rushes you,,,no matter how many questions !! She did my lumpectomy,,,,,I am so thankful for her expertise, compassion,,,, and calming nature,,,,,She is second to no one!!! so sad she is leaving her breast cancer department. she will be missed !! thank you Dr Scott for your years of being my dr!!! she is just the BEST

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Scott is a wonderful, kind physician. Her and the staff at Children's hospital in London gave nothing but the best care. Would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Dr. Scott did my surgery 10 years ago and I am still cancer free. She was warm and caring and should I require further surgery, I would want her to do it.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon. I had a double mastectomy and she did a superior job. The wait was interminably long but that was the only downside. I feel blessed to have had her as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr Scott's knowledge & experience saved my daughter from an invasive surgery. I cannot say enough positive things about our experience with her and her staff. She saw the urgency of the referral, saw my daughter within days, scheduled surgery within 3 days, then took time to review her xray and made the call to try a less invasive procedure by a different doctor. A less experienced surgeon would have cut first, asked questions later. Very caring. Very grateful to her & her staff. Called me personally to advise change in plan, and had her in the next day. All staff at Children's Hospital involved in this were amazing!!!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

I had a bilateral breast lumpectomy and she did an amazing job. She was late for my consolation and post op appointment but was very personable, informative and well worth the wait. I have minimal scaring and she was able to 'hide' them along nipple so they are barley visible:)

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr Scott is without a doubt THE best surgeon a person could ever want! Sincere, professional,and never rushes,always has time to answer your questions. She did my lumpectomy and I owe my success to her!! Although the wait time is long, she is more than worth it!!! We in London are so fortunate to have a Dr with her expertise and care. Thank you will never come close to show my appreciation . You will NOT be dissapointed if you are lucky enough to have her as your Dr.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013