Ratings for Dr. Avidis Boudakian

He has always been a true caring person. WHen I was in the hospital he always made sure to take the time to visit and make sure things were ok.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

I found Dr Boudakian very personable ,knowledgeable, and truly caring.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Dr takes time to answer questions. Has experience and knowledge and very confident and understanding.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr. Boudakian is knowledgeable and very approachable. He answers your questions and puts you at ease. He is always on time and never makes you wait, or at least for a very long time.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I read the reviews and was hesitate about seeing him I almost had my doctor find me someone else so glad I did not. I was in and out within the hour which is unheard of in a Doctor office these days. The office staff was friendly and helpful. Dr. Boudakian was pleasant and personable made me feel right at ease. I feel very comfortable having the test performed by him he put my mind at ease. I wanted to write a review so others will know that it is worth waiting for an appointment with Dr. Boudakian.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Highly recommended for his knowledge and his patience/sensitivity towards my query and coming procedure regardless irrational the query was. Speaking with him gave me a sense of assurance towards my procedure and made me more informative

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Avidis Boudakian is an excellent and knowledgeable doctor. He was very helpful and answered all my questions. I highly recommend him. His staff in the office are very helpful and polite.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I've seen him twice regarding two issues. Both times he was extremly rude, arrogrant and dismissive with my symptoms and both times I was treated successfully by other Urologists. I honestly don't know why I went to see him the second time. Didn't spend any time explaining anything. Should be investigated for incompetence. I would ask to see another Urologist if your doctor refers you to see him, like the other patient that rated him; RUN.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. B. has taken care of our Daughter for approx. 5 years. He is kind, interested and very engaged with getting her and keep her healthy. His staff as been very good to book appointments as she is in full time out of town university. Excellent Team of Experts with Outstanding knowledge of the field. She is doing much better !

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Reckless Doctor – needs to be investigated. In 2003, my Dad went to see Dr. Avidis Boudakian. Boudakian told my Dad he had an enlarged prostate, and had cells that were changing from healthy into cancerous. Boudakian said he would “be watching this”, and we made the grave error of trusting Avidis Boudakian. By July 2004, Boudakian told my Dad he had a Grade 8 of 10 (Aggressive) Cancer in the Prostate and Dad had his prostate removed. Over the next 5 years, my Dad received news of blood test results from Boudakian who was “watching” my Dad’s health. My Dad discussed how he was feeling and kept being told by Boudakian he was fine, but would continue to “watch the results”. My Dad continued to feel “not well” and started having blood in his stool. By May of 2009, my Dad was really not well, and after a physical exam by Boudakian was told that he had bad Hemorrhoids, and needed to start taking Metamucil. My Dad took the Metamucil for 2 months with no improvement and then one day ended up in Emergency after severe bleeding. The doctor in Emergency immediately referred Dad to Sunnybrook where several cancer physicians examined my Dad and we were told he had stage 4 Colon Cancer. My Mother and I were in the room, outside the curtain when these Doctors at Sunnybrook examined my Dad and heard their reactions when they saw my Dad’s tumor. One said outright in disgust, “who told you this was Hemorroids?!” My Dad died in 2011, and we truly regret the day that my family put our trust in Avidis Boudakian.

Submitted January 2, 2016