Ratings for Dr. Lawrence R. Gross

I had a lid lift done 3 years ago with Dr. Gross. My experience was great! His staff was caring and excellent. The results from the surgery were impressive. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

awesome facelifts and other surgery for me and my husband!! EXCELLENT!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I am a masters educated woman's healthcare provider and after several years of extensive diet and exercise I elected to have liposuction of my abdomen, flank and back. I live on the south side of town and wanted to have a provider in my community. I interviewed two plastic surgeons and elected to have my procedure with Dr. Gross. First his staff was professional and friendly. They provided competitive pricing and were able to accommodate my busy schedule for my preop as well as my surgery. His nurse followed through on every promise. She would always return my calls as late as 7pm. The day of my surgery his nurse even drove me home. The Monday following my surgery Dr. Gross personally called me back to check on my recovery. I was exercising two days after surgery. . I had an exceptional experience and would recommend them to everyone. Finally my surgery, recovery and results are amazing. I am only 3 weeks out and IM SO IMPRESSED WITH HOW I LOOK ALREADY. Can't wait to see the results at 6-8 weeks postoperative.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Feb 25th, 2015 Odd appointment. The only two people working in the office were the doctor, who checked me in, and Alice, who I believed was the secretary, but was his nurse. I witnessed what I believed was her ignorance toward another patient. This patient was missing the lower limb of her arm, and Alice started carrying on about it saying such things like: she would love to videotape her so she could watch how she does things and show her children. Quite inappropriate and unprofessional, in my opinion. Alice was the only one to evaluate me. The doctor only came in at the end to let me know that Alice gave him my "whole" history and deemed me too high risk because of my past strokes, which have been resolved, wearing compression stockings, and my varicose veins. He did not even act like a doctor. Earlier, Alice explained to me that she has been Dr. Gross' nurse for 23 years, and they have never had a lawsuit in those years. She also gave me analogies about running red lights and practicing risky behavior or playing it safe and thinking before you do something too risky. I was stunned, yet quiet. I just allowed her to speak. I thought it was odd that she has been his nurse for 23 years, but later through research, I figured out why. Alice is Dr. Gross' wife. It appears to me that she runs the office, not the doctor, considering he never asked me questions or examined me. In the end, Alice even encouraged me not to see any other plastic surgeon because all they would do is take my money. Then, at checkout when she charged me $20 for the consult with her, the inappropriate nurse, not the doctor, told me to diet and exercise, and maybe he can do the liposuction at a later time. Well, that was a brilliant idea. I wish I would have thought of that earlier. Let's just say that worked out, but, "diet and exercise" will not change the fact that I still had my past strokes, wear compression, and have my varicose veins. Tread carefully with this one. All I know is that this was a very very odd appointment. In addition, his privacy policy, at least the day I was there, is questionable. Two charts were out and opened with no body monitoring this and I was able to hear another consult from another room as clear as day.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

My experience was outstanding. Staff was very professional and helpful. Dr. was knowledgeable, kind and skillful. My results from the surgeries were great and I am thankful I choose his practice.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Had upper and lower blepharoplasty. Dr. Gross took too much skin from lower and not enough from upper. I had to undergo corrective surgery 2 years later and have been left permanently disfigured. In his defense, it has been more than 10 years, so perhaps his technique has improved. Not worth the risk however.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

NOW I HATE my BREAST! too small, not aligned, cut is AWFUL, He did not ask me how I feel or what size would make me comfortable, I still don't know what I can/can not do. How did I go from a "GF to a "B". I knew some people had this done, and had more interaction with their doctor before, during and after surgery. I am MESSED up for LIFE. A Depressed patient! NEVER AGAIN!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2010

Dr. Gross is awesome: many thanks to him for relieving me of my back pain. Breast reduction went well and I have referred many people to him who have been quite pleased with his services. His staff was great to work with; never had a problem with anyone. He did a superb job. When I went to get my physical at PCP, she was amazed to see the results-incisions were precise and everything else aligned and in order.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

He didn't do what I asked him to do. He made no markings and never looked at his chart to remember what I was there for. He ruined my life. I can't fix what he messed up. It really breaks my heart. He should of known better..

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Great doctor and great person. Very caring and capable. Very honest. Great office staff. A breath of fresh air in Georgia!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2007

Dr. Lawrence R. Gross's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Stockbridge, GA