Ratings for Dr. James Newberry

Great service and easy to get to. The staff was very professional and kind

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

Their office is very clean and beautiful! The office staff is very nice and helpful. Would recommend Mahnke's to anyone! Dr. Newberry was very knowledgeable and answered every question we had. Very timely with the prosthetic. Thank you, Dr. Newberry!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

Very Helpful and great service. Jim NewberryLPO spent alot time with me.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2007

I wouldn't agree with below on trying to find there facility, as I found it very easily with the directions thier office staff provided me. But I do agree with traveling anywhere that they may be. Thier new office is absolutely beautiful and office staff is very friendly. My daughter was so scared to go to her visit but when she left she said "mommy those people were so nice. When can we go back" That put a smile on my face. Thank you Dr. Newberry, Dr. Edwards and all of Mahnke's Orthotics!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2007

A little hard to find their new state-of-the art facility, but would travel anywhere to continue with Mahnke's. They are an icon in the community! The very best!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Both Mr Newberry and Mr Edwards were excellent. Patient and very knowledgable. Mr Newberry, especially, was wonderful with my child who is very fearful after all of his visits to hospitals and other facilities. Mr Newberry made both him (and me!) very comfortable. The casting and resulting brace were done professionally and timely. We are extemely happy and would recommend Mahnke's Orthotics-Prosthetics to anyone! Also, their office manager (I think her name was Alice) is a joy!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Wonderful Guy! Businees name Mahnke's Orthotics and Prosthetics. Office staff is very caring and helpful. Nice clean, new office. Very happy!

Dr. James Newberry's Credentials