Ratings for Dr. Solomon Siu

He is a good dentist been going since I was a kid.. But recently went for an appointment and the staff the receptionist was very rude as usual, and made us pay out of pocket for appointment when we do have insurance. She said I am not covered anymore since I Just turned 21 but I am still enrolled in centennial college however she said since I am not currently in school o have to pay out of pocket. I replied that she should have gave me a notice about the insurance thing before I went for my appointment but the receptionist gave attitude and said IT IS NONE OF HER BUSINESS SHE DOESNT DO THAT FOR ANYONE.. Terrible lady.. Terrible service if I had known I needed to pay around 140$ Out of pocket for a teeth cleaning appt I would not have even went for my appointment and cancelled.. The lady is terrible, rude, and a know it all acting lady. She works in service so she should be nice but I guess she really hates her job or just thinks she's better than other people..

Submitted October 17, 2016

My whole family including my 2 young kids are love Dr. Siu and his staff. We always have a pleasant time during our dentist visits.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Absolutely the best dentist in Toronto. Dr Siu is professional and friendly. His knowledge from orthodontics to oral medicine and surgery is top-notch and up to date. He explains the concepts and procedures to patients very well. He addresses concerns patiently and advises accordingly what is needed for my teeth. I love going to my dentist and look forward to having my teeth checked now.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

I have been with Dr.Siu since he started his practice and also at one point was his Dental Receptionist. I have since moved on and have my entire family seeing him and anyone that is seeking an excellent Dentist he will always be my first choice. With regards to people feeling uncomfortable about staff at the front speaking their language, I would recommend you have some understanding as it is always going to be easier to converse in your own language. Calm down Life is too short to worry about those very little things. We have people suffering around God's World I doubt exercising your right in a democratic society to speak your language is going to be life altering. Dr. Siu please keep up the great work you are providing to your patients. Paige

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Great friendly dentist. Dr. Siu is helpful and thorough. Like the late service hours, so taking off work early is not required. Watiting room is fully equipped with tv, mags/pamphlets/info etc. Staff is awesome! Thanks ladies!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Siu for over 21 years and have always been very pleased with his work. Even as a child he paid for my retainer after I had broken it several times. I would def. recommend him, now my kids see him and love him.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

My entire family has used Dr Sui for almost 20 years and have been VERY happy with his work and the staff. My only complaint is that the office staff chat away in a language other than English between themselves. I have mentioned this to Dr Sui. It makes me feel somewhat unwelcome.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2007

Dr. Siu has been my dentist for over 16 years. He is a honest, knowledgeable, friendly person and employs a staff of highly competent and professional employees. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone needing a dentist.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2007

Dr. Siu is a good professional dentist with very good dental knowledge. He is responsible and a caring doctor in the area and provide wide variety of service. Even I'm not his patient now, I strongly recommand him to my relatives and friends.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2007