Ratings for Dr. Doron Eisen

The best doctor I ever had. He knows so much and truly cares about his patients. My only complaint os that it's difficult to get an appointment with him.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I have been with Doron Eisen for going on nearly 30 years,really good doctor been with me through heart attacks,back surgery,s knee surgery,s even a small stroke,only draw back it now takes a long time to get an appointment,It was better when he was in his own practice on Whites road,I am glad to see Pam and others went to West Durham with him,Great Doctor

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

With him a very long time and stay because he is very good. Poor experience getting an appointment and even with one, the wait time is still disappointing.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Dr. Eisen is a terrific physician; a careful listener, a diligent, wise, and thorough doctor and, most of all, a warm and caring human being (with a great sense of humour). It's hard to find any doctor in Ontario and I count myself beyond fortunate to have found a great one. (I travel from Yonge and the 401 to his practice in Pickering and he is absolutely worth the travel. )

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

I have been a patient for over 20 years. This doctor is literally one of a kind. I would not be here today but for his wisdom and experience. His intelligence outwitted the lead neurosurgeon at Toronto General when he claimed I had a stroke after numerous examinations and cat scans and x rays - guess what . Dr Eisen got it right - I had a simple inner ear infection. Same with my daughter Stephie - misdiagnosed until Dr Eisen it correctly. He is one of a kind. If you are lucky enough to be able to be a patient you are blessed. What a wonderful doctor & more importantly a true human being - so rare in these days. I will never regret having the benefit of being one of his patients.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Absolutely phenomenal! He's been my doctor for upwards of 10 years now. He is very easy to talk to and easy to confide in. He's open and funny and extremely knowledgeable. He is also very flexible. He has been with me since I was so constipated I couldn't go to school for a week and he was the first person who knew I'd had sex for the first time. He's been with me since I was a kid who fell off a slide and split her skull open and he's still the doctor I willingly travel over an hour and a half to see whenever I need to speak with a doctor. Great guy! Would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Very knowledgeable and a very nice person. Easy to talk to as well!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Dr. Eisen has been my family doctor since I was a young child, he is very easy to talk too and very knowledgable. I like that he doesn't take the wait and see approach many other Dr's do, he has never hesitated to refer me for tests or to a specialist if need be. I'm thankful Dr.Eisen is my primary Dr.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Eisen has been our family Doctor for the more than 25 years. He is very polite, knowledgeable, caring, understanding and always know what is the right thing to say and do. I cant imagine having another Family doctor. for years I have known him he is still good looking and never aged. He is an awesome doctor. I considered Dr. E. as my big brother.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Eisen since I was 7 years old...I am now 27. I absolutely love him! He is a great Doctor!! He is very knowledgeable on a variety of subjects. He sees my husband and my 2 boys, my mom and her husband go to him, as well as my sister and her 2 girls, and my brother, his wife and 4 kids see him. He is now in a new building in Pickering, and since moving there, the wait times have been excellent! They used to be horrible! Sometimes waiting up to 2 hours! He is a very patient Doctor, which was very helpful for my mom when I was younger! I guess the only not-so-good thing I can say, is the front desk receptionists are sometimes impatient. But Dr. Eisen's receptionist (Pam) is awesome! I always ask to speak to her whenever I call (she knows me well now). I will never give him up! But I swear in the 20 years I have been seeing him, he hasn't aged at all!! Lol

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013