Ratings for Dr. Doron Eisen

I've been with Dr eisen for 20 years and will sadly be looking for a new family physician because of the difficulty and long wait times to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

My family and I have been patients for over 25 years I love and respect this man. He is a doctor you can speak to about anything, compassionate and very thorough. I have not been the most diligent patient but he never gave up on me and u hated to disappoint him. I always feel like I've been gifted with at Dr. Marcus W elby and I'm not joking. Dr Eisen has only one problem he just doesn't age and just keeps getting cuter and I know why because he's a genuine good soul I just can't say enough only I'm glad he's my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

The best doctor I ever had. He knows so much and truly cares about his patients. My only complaint os that it's difficult to get an appointment with him.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I have been with Doron Eisen for going on nearly 30 years,really good doctor been with me through heart attacks,back surgery,s knee surgery,s even a small stroke,only draw back it now takes a long time to get an appointment,It was better when he was in his own practice on Whites road,I am glad to see Pam and others went to West Durham with him,Great Doctor

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

With him a very long time and stay because he is very good. Poor experience getting an appointment and even with one, the wait time is still disappointing.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Dr. Eisen is a terrific physician; a careful listener, a diligent, wise, and thorough doctor and, most of all, a warm and caring human being (with a great sense of humour). It's hard to find any doctor in Ontario and I count myself beyond fortunate to have found a great one. (I travel from Yonge and the 401 to his practice in Pickering and he is absolutely worth the travel. )

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

I have been a patient for over 20 years. This doctor is literally one of a kind. I would not be here today but for his wisdom and experience. His intelligence outwitted the lead neurosurgeon at Toronto General when he claimed I had a stroke after numerous examinations and cat scans and x rays - guess what . Dr Eisen got it right - I had a simple inner ear infection. Same with my daughter Stephie - misdiagnosed until Dr Eisen it correctly. He is one of a kind. If you are lucky enough to be able to be a patient you are blessed. What a wonderful doctor & more importantly a true human being - so rare in these days. I will never regret having the benefit of being one of his patients.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Absolutely phenomenal! He's been my doctor for upwards of 10 years now. He is very easy to talk to and easy to confide in. He's open and funny and extremely knowledgeable. He is also very flexible. He has been with me since I was so constipated I couldn't go to school for a week and he was the first person who knew I'd had sex for the first time. He's been with me since I was a kid who fell off a slide and split her skull open and he's still the doctor I willingly travel over an hour and a half to see whenever I need to speak with a doctor. Great guy! Would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Very knowledgeable and a very nice person. Easy to talk to as well!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Dr. Eisen has been my family doctor since I was a young child, he is very easy to talk too and very knowledgable. I like that he doesn't take the wait and see approach many other Dr's do, he has never hesitated to refer me for tests or to a specialist if need be. I'm thankful Dr.Eisen is my primary Dr.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015