Ratings for Dr. Tony Tavenor

Awesome doctor! Great bedside manner, very professional but also personable. All the best in retirement!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Don't know we will do without you. Been seeing him for 5 years now. Wish you weren't leaving .

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Tavenor is one in a million ...he makes you feel comfortable...he is so funny.....can't believe he is retiring next year...don't want him to go...been seeing him for 4 or 5 years now......happy retirement......

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Put me in a situation where I had to refer myself to another doctor in St. Johns. The specialist in St. Johns said if I had my scans done like Tavenor should have done all of my current problems could have been prevented. Tavenor ignored my symptoms simply because it was his belief I was fine.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Saw Dr. Tavenor recently and I feel he gets better with time. His bedside manner is second to none and so professional. He is also very knowledgeable and we are fortunate to have such a great doctor in our area.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Excellent doctor and very knowledgeable. He is a true professional who really cares about his patients. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Tavenr is the best. He is kind, caring, makes his patients feel completely at east and is extremely knowledgeable. We are very fortunate to have such a great doctor in our area.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable, with a great bedside manner. He is kind and caring and I would recommend this doctor to anyone seeking an Internal medical specialist.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

I think Dr. Tony deserves every penny he makes and more. He is wonderful, and he saved my life. I've been seeing him for 19 years. His tenacity towards diagnosing you is none surpassed. He isn't afraid to bring in other colleagues when needed, to help confirm his diagnoses. I would truly recommend him if you ever need an gastroenterologist.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Dr. Tavenor is an excellent doctor, very knowledgable with an excellent sense of humor, which makes one feel completely at ease. I have been recently referred to Dr. Tavenor by my family GP. My visits proved to be completely satisfactory. I would recommend Dr. Tavenor to everyone. He is a definite asset to the medical system.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012