flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I love his line of skin care; I've been using for the past 7 years

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Love Dr. Tinsley...he's very knowledgeable, personable, with a great sense of humor. You can tell he loves what he does because he speaks about his craft with great passion. After a consultant with him, I knew I was in great hands!!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Tinsley's skin care products!!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr. Tinsley was very professional and helpful concerning my skin concerns. When the doctor has healthy and young looking skin that's the best indicator you've found the right person for you.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

I called about a procedure and got immediate attention without having to wait on a call back, I find Dr. Tinsley to be knowledgeable in his field and I have had surgery done by him and was satisfied, and I have and will continue to recommend my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Professional. Extremely knowledgeable. Staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

I just read almost all of these reviews. It's quite obvious that his staff writes his reviews. Sickening. Only ONE review seems real. Please doctor, remove these reviews. They really do sound like a teenager kept writing the same sentence over and over. SAD.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Elton X. Tinsley's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1986)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent care. Has provided a renewal of self -confidence as facial appearance when at60 one begins to look 20 years younger. What a blessing!"

February 3, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I love his line of skin care; I've been using for the past 7 years"

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr. Tinsley...he's very knowledgeable, personable, with a great sense of humor. You can tell he loves what he does because he speaks about his craft with g..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I suffered from acne since the age of 10... I'm now 35 yrs of age, and since using his souffle I've been very satisfied with the outcome of my skin!! "

October 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Doctor Tinsley skin care products. He's very knowledgeable and take the time to explain everything. "

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely love Dr. Tinsley's skin care products!!!"

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tinsley was very professional and helpful concerning my skin concerns. When the doctor has healthy and young looking skin that's the best indicator you've ..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I called about a procedure and got immediate attention without having to wait on a call back, I find Dr. Tinsley to be knowledgeable in his field and I have ha..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Professional. Extremely knowledgeable. Staff is wonderful. "

October 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I just read almost all of these reviews. It's quite obvious that his staff writes his reviews. Sickening. Only ONE review seems real. Please doctor, remove ..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. " I would NOT recommend the flawless mole removal procedure. It is not painless and has left spots on my face where the moles used to be. I had the procedu..."

July 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am a returning patient. Currently receiving Skin Care. My skin is looking amazing and I have not received all my treatments. "

June 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very Helpful and professional. You can really learn a lot from him."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is devoted to his profession. There staff are professional and helpful."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tinsley is very knowledgeable within his specialty as a cosmetic surgeon. Highly recommend!"

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best in the field; extremely knowledgable on skin care and body sculpture. I am an ongoing and pleased patient."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor. Extremely knowledgable about his expertise."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have visited Dr. Tinsley several times for various services. I am very pleased with his expertise and passion for helping people achieve beautiful skin and b..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tinsley is very knowledgeable and informative."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a very knowledgeable and devoted professional."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Ttge Dr did a wonderful service to me. I don't think no one could've did it better.I look little a billion bucks.The staff is the best ever. I'm a person of a l..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tinsley is the best. Very knowledgeable and always helpful with any questions and/or concerns."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tinsley and his staff are the best in their field. He's concerned with educating you with what is best for you, explaining how things are done and why. He w..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tinsley is a wonderful person, very knowledgable and have a great and friendly staff."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I learned alot from being their and i would recommend family and friends"

November 17, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Not exactly sure who everyone saw, but my interaction with Dr. Tinsley was the shortest doctors visit in my life. (49 seconds to be exact) He walked in looke..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been using Dr. TINSLEY products flawless for years and they are great I am also preparing myself for a butt lift with Dr Tinsley. I am sure I will be s..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My interaction with Dr Tinsley has been great! He is very warm, knowledgeable and he knows his stuff! No question to him is a dumb question...he responds prom..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very helpful and knowledgable. His advice and consultation was excellent."

September 30, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Elton" to "Elton X."

October 20, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Elton X." to "Elton"

October 9, 2013