You may also like

Rate Dr. Elton X. Tinsley

Dr. Elton X. Tinsley's Ratings

I just read almost all of these reviews. It's quite obvious that his staff writes his reviews. Sickening. Only ONE review seems real. Please doctor, remove these reviews. They really do sound like a teenager kept writing the same sentence over and over. SAD.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2871737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I would NOT recommend the flawless mole removal procedure. It is not painless and has left spots on my face where the moles used to be.

I had the procedure in April. Went back in May because of severe skin discoloration and was told I was using too much of the cream they provide. Went back in June for a touch up because there were still moles on my face and one on my neck that looks like it has keyloid even though I've never had one before.

As of now, mid July, I still have moles on my face and some blotches around them. Still have this "thing" on my neck as well. My final visit was a facial and I use that term very loosely. I wash my face everyday better than that facial. The doctor was not there, no mention of the face that my face is not flawless. They only wanted to schedule me for recurring facials. No thank you!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

I am a returning patient. Currently receiving Skin Care. My skin is looking amazing and I have not received all my treatments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2829726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Very Helpful and professional. You can really learn a lot from him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

He is devoted to his profession. There staff are professional and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Dr. Tinsley is very knowledgeable within his specialty as a cosmetic surgeon. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Best in the field; extremely knowledgable on skin care and body sculpture. I am an ongoing and pleased patient.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2685756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Great Doctor. Extremely knowledgable about his expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

I have visited Dr. Tinsley several times for various services. I am very pleased with his expertise and passion for helping people achieve beautiful skin and beautiful bodies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Dr. Tinsley is very knowledgeable and informative.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684817].votes_count ]]