Ratings for Dr. Michael Healy

I have gone to Doctor Healy over the years for GYN check ups. He is so kind and pleasant. THe best bedside manner i have ever found in a doctor. Dr Healy is reassuring and listens intently to your concerns. He is a little hard to get into, but it is worth it. I don't have one negative thing to say about my experiences at his office. When it comes to your health, there is no one you would want more on your side.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Healy delivered all four of my children. We could not have been happier with him. We received an ultra sound every month which many doctors do not do, and gave us peace of mind that our babies were healthy. I would highly recommend this doctor. He is very competent. You will NOT be disappointed.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Dr. Healy is great and has a great staff. I do not care for Becky Vance who is a mid-wife in his office. Dr. Healy is very kind and cares about his patients. He listens to my concerns. He is great!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

He has been a great doctor for me. Worth the wait.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2008

I had Dr. Healy deliver my 3rd daughter when the Midwife I had been seeing could not. I had no problems with him at all. He was nice enough to my husband and I and answered the questions we had. I do prefer to have Dale Hardy as my midwife in the same office. I enjoy him so much more. I have recommended him to both my sisters who are pregnant and they like him alot too. Great bedside mannor.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2008

He believed me when I told him all the health problems I had after having had my tubes tied years ago. I did not think I was a nut case that it screwed up my emotions and made me gain weight. He was willing to put my tubes back together and was genuinely happy for me, I think, when my body started functioning well again. I became thin and healthy again, just as he and I knew I would. After having another evil OB/GYN tell me I was just old and fat and no man would ever desire me again--I was so happy to find Dr. Healy who believed in me! He was also very helpful to my daughter who needed a himonectomy (sp?). He really put her at ease and gave her fabulous premarital advice. Now she's pregnant and very happy with his care.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2007

I delivered one baby with Dr. Healy. The pg was pretty uneventful and everything went fine. Then I got pg again and started bleeding at about 6-7wks pg. He never did any blood work to check my hormone levels or hcg. He treated this situation as though it was routine to him and no big deal. He was not sympathetic. I finally changed doctors but was too late. My baby died before I got into the other doctor. The other doctor did draw blood and check my levels as soon as I called him and they found that I had low progesterone levels. This doctor made a horrible situation worse and I wouldn't recommend him to anyone for a pregnancy.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Dr. Michael Healy's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1976)

• BCBS Illinois