Ratings for Dr. David R. Powell

I have been a patient of Dr. Powell's since I was 16 years old. I love him! He's an amazing doctor! He makes you feel comfortable discussing any issues and does not make you feel as though you're ignorant. When my husband and I decide to have children Dr. Powell will be the one I want to deliver them!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I was an infertility patient 9 years ago we Were successful becoming pregnant but when my daughter was 18 months we tried with no luck until she was 3. I had a laproscopy and had so many promlems. I had a complete hysterectomy last April. Dr.Powell is a wonderful person answered any and all questions I had. I would reccomend him to anyone he's an great Dr.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

I love, love Dr. Powell, he is the most compassionate, caring and understanding Dr. That I have ever been to, he listens and takes the time to answer any questions or concerns you may have. I would definitely highly recommend him, hands down the best Dr. ....ever!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Dr. Powell is a great doc, he was helpful when going thru infertility. He tried to make you feel at ease! His staff on the other hand was very rude, and his office manager was one of the most hateful persons I have ever come into contact with! I was very disappointed to leave his practice but I did not feel comfortable with his staff! I did not feel my best intrest was at heart!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Dr. Powell is one of the sweetest, most caring gynecologists I have had. He takes the time to ask questions and allows you time to ask him questions, and gives sincere, well thought-out answers. I really appreciate that in a knowledgeable, well-trained physician, especially when dealing with feminine issues.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2007

He is an awesome doctor. He really cares about you and your baby. He takes the time to listen to any questions or concerns you have and doesn't talk down to you. I am overweight and he has never made a big issue about my weight or ignored concerns I had and dismissed them as being because of my weight. His office staff is very kind and considerate too. I am usually terrified of doctors, but felt very at ease with him and his nursing staff. My mom uses this doctor too and she also has only good things to say about him. I recommend him to every women I know who's looking for a good doctor.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Dr. David R. Powell's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Muskogee, OK