Ratings for Dr. Archie Lee-Son

Dr. Lee Son literally saved my life (previously undiagnosed potentially fatal heart issue), and has been the best GP my wife and I could have every hoped for. Caring, there when you need him, and an excellent diagnostician.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr. Lee Son is one of the best family doctors a person could ever have! He is a kind, compassionate, caring and gentle person who also has a very good sense of humour -- always smiling and always makes me laugh. Dr. Lee Son listens to your concerns and always takes the time to explain things in detail and he is more than willing to send you to different specialists and tests if needed. He is so easy to talk to and his staff are always friendly and helpful as well. He even made regular house calls for our mother (after his working hours) after she had a stroke and was no longer able to physically travel to his office. Dr. Lee Son will definitely be irreplaceable if he retires!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

What can I say? The past posts says it all. The best doctor I've ever had. It'll be hard to find another good one when he retires.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr Lee-son is a kind and caring family doctor. He is helpful and knowledgeable. I'm glad he's the doctor for my elderly parents and special needs sister.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

He has been my doctor for my whole life and my mom's doctor since she was a teen when she moved here from Vietnam. He is the absolute best and finds the best solutions for all our medical problems. He is one of the doctors that saved my mom's life. He is also an extremely caring man.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Doctor Leeson is the best Doctor ive had. Ive known hin for 22 years. :)

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I do not understand how people can rate Dr. Lee Son with such great reviews. I have been his patient for many years and over the years he has turned from a great doctor to one that just doesn't care. He is so dismissive and doesn't offer options to get results. I think that maybe he is too old to care to look into new options or maybe his memory is so bad. He doesn't review my file, can't remember I had a blood test on my last visit, didn't do required tests when I saw him, the list goes on. I do not recommend Dr. Lee Son.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr LeeSon has treated me for 30 years and in the begining even though I had serious addiction issues he continued to see me and treat me with kindness and without bias. All through my the times of my addiction he did not judge me and was the Dr that I used to see for my medical conditions as his knowledge base was extraoranary. He is so happy that I have been clean for the last 17 years and tells me of how proud he is of me. I used to tell him the symptoms of my now deceased brother and he used to tell me what was wrong with him and what would happen if he continued on his path which did happen. He is the best Dr period.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Dr. Leeson saved my dad. He rocks. Probably going to save my life too with the advice he just gave me.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

The very best. Couldn't find a better doctor. He has saved my life twice.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012