Ratings for Dr. Andrew Haven

I just visited Dr. Haven yesterday I only had to wait about 15 Minutes this time. After My consultation I had more questions, stemming from my previous visits, and while he answered them he did NOT ANSWER THEM! he did everything but give a direct to the point and on topic answer. I also got the impression that he thinks I'm a total hypochondriac and that he was only trying to placate and get me out of the office. I had many questions and he really did not act like he wanted to answer them. He left me with more questions than answers. While I find he is totally polite he's a little condescending and slow to even explain, he seems to know little about the female reproductive system and is incredibly quick and almost insistent to prescribe medication you've already said you did not want. He also seemed aggravated when I told him I looked up then side effects of the medication he prescribed me. He was totally dismissive and almost made it seem like I was wasting His time when He insisted on yesterday's appointment!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Dr. Haven is not merely "late" for his appointments, he misses them by several HOURS. I have been left in a gown waiting for him for almost 2 hours before! His staff seems to expect his chronic lateness and assume that his patients accept this fact. His beside manner is pathetic and he comes across as very cold and impersonal, and barely even looks you in the eye while talking, which I find very awkward. I am furious after spending money to put my son in daycare to make it to my appointment early, only to see that there were several women still waiting ahead of me, some who had been there for HOURS. What kind of way is that to run a business? He sure isn't the only doctor in town! If this had been a one-time thing, I could forgive this treatment, but after my fourth visit, I will be seeing Dr. Haven no more. Enough!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2010

I am in my fourth pregnant when I first met with Dr. Haven for my physical checkup. He doesn't seemed to be a nice doctor and he has been so rude to me. I haven't done anything wrong to him. When I looked at Dr. Haven I think he mad at me. And don't why he acted like this. It is unprofessional. I am not the only one, Dr. Haven did same thing to other his patients. I have met his other partners and we seemed to get alone fine. Dr.Haven and his staff had be so rude to me. It is just unprofessional. So, I have leave Greenville Women's Clinic (Greenville, NC) recently and went to the another clinic. I like my new doctor and I am going to continue to go there until my baby is born. These doctors and staffs are very professional than Greenville Women's Clinic doctors and staffs. I wanted to have the best care I can get. Greenville OB-Gyn in Greenville, NC are great!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2006

Cold and impersonal. Insuffficent and noncomprehensive exam.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2006

I don't think I was treated well. Dr. Haven is not a very good doctor. He and his staff had been unkind to me. It is unprofessional. I had to find me another OB doctor and I am happy with my new doctor.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2006

Had a miscarriage when I first met Dr. Haven few years ago. He is not a compassionate doctor to be around with and Dr. Haven is not helpful. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2006

I've been going to Haven for over twenty years. I like him a lot and reccomend him to anyone looking for a good gyn. He is however always late. Ther is no more compassionate dr. I've been through miscarraiges, breast lumps and a lovely healty baby under AHs care.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2005

I had lumps on my neck and he claimed it was hormoes and stress. Turns out I had cancer. He never did any tests.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2005

Dr. Haven is the most compassionate, smartest doctor I have ever had. He is very kind, and he is great at delivering babies! I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2004

Dr. Andrew Haven's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal