You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Marcel Sabourin

Doctor Sabourin is a very knowledgeable and competent ophthalmologist. He is respectful and always takes the time to explain and discuss whatever questions I may put to him. I am lucky to have him as my physician

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I am extremely pleased with Dr. Sabourin; he is a fine man and most respectful with a delightful disposition. He is extremely knowledgeable and efficient in his practice, very patient with any questions you may have. Always on time with his patients. I am greatful to have him as my eye specialist. Angela S

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr Sabourin is one of the finest specialists - he is extremely knowledgeable and answers all your questions in a patient and professional manner - it's wonderful to have such doctors at our service and I am very grateful to have him as my ophthalmologist.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Have been seeing Dr. Sabourin for a few years. He corrected problems caused by a poor prescription form an optometrist.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Professional, courteous and knowledgable. He detected my glucoma in its earliest stages and has been working with me on finding the correct medication. He has always been punctual with appointments and taken his time to explain what is going on.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Always on time. Very professional and courteous. Excellent staff.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

My experience with him and his staft was good over the last 9 years. He is nice and competent. But for a reason I ignore he could not get me to see the retina specialst promptly as my eye has significantly deteriorated.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2010

Have been a patient for more than 15 years. Very professional and helpful doctor, very good time management (never late). Wonderful staff. He was able to find time to see me when an urgent situation required immediate attention.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

This doctor is very professional, punctual, well mannered and always answers questions clearly so it is well understood. This doctor also uncovered that I had a slight astigmatism condition which finally gave me clear vision after over 25 years of blurred vision despite regular visits to other doctors. I consider myself priviledged to have him as my eye specialist / doctor.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2008

Dr. Marcel Sabourin's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Sabourin is a very knowledgeable and competent ophthalmologist. He is respectful and always takes the time to explain and discuss whatever questions ..."

February 3, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K1R 7S8". Address has been updated from "None" to "350 Sparks Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16132356576".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am extremely pleased with Dr. Sabourin; he is a fine man and most respectful with a delightful disposition. He is extremely knowledgeable and efficient in hi..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff very helpful and knowledgeable Doctor Sabourin is a very competent ,kind , and professional physician"

January 9, 2015