Dr. Randal R. Peoples

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Randal R. Peoples

Hands down, the best doctor in the nation. He operated on my ruptured L5/S1. He was recommended my many close friends he’s worked on. My surgery had a fantastic outcome and he was so compassionate knowing how nervous I was to have surgery. Thank you Dr. peoples. Your amazing at what you do. I HIGHLY recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr. Peoples in very kind and extremely competent. He told that he would me home work and if I was successful, surgery could be avoided. I went and procured the stuff he said to acquire and followed his instructions. I got off all meds that I was taking for the pinched nerve and it took 2 weeks, but was entirely successful. The Good Doctor is a credit to his patients. I will be in his debt for ever. Also his staff is excellent. William Springgate

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Great appointment. Dr. Peoples explained everything in detail. The staff is wonderful, and dr. Peoples is very considerate of your time. Our appointment lasted one hour WITH the doctor. He makes an honest effort to see you at your scheduled appointment time. My husband is scheduled to have surgery in November. He could have had surgery the next week! Dr. Peoples has a process he uses before he sees you; therefore, allowing for speedy appointments. After he reviewed our paper work his staff called and could have gotten us in the next day. Unbelievable. He doesn't like to keep his patients waiting; it was the first time I have ever had a doctor thank me for being on time! I've already recommended him to friends.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Hands down the best doctor I have ever worked with. Treats each case specifically and ensures patients are informed on what their options, risks, and expected outcomes. Hopefully I will never need this kind of surgery again, but if I do I know who I will be seeing.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Excellent. Treats patients as prole not as MRI results! Surgery is his last resort.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

After suffering with pain in my neck and terrible headaches and numbness in both arms for 10 years due to the fact of my terrible fear of surgery and advice from pill pushing pain management Drs my life was a living nightmare.My wife had told everyone at her job of my suffering and a women she worked with recommended I see Dr Peoples because she had my same problem and a neck surgery from Dr Peoples helped her tremendously .After i was given total disability from SS for my neck and back problems i decided enough was enough and went to see Dr Peoples.I was terrified when i walked in that office,the office staff was friendly and nice and helped me calm down. I was sitting in the treatment room waiting to see the Dr my heart pounding from fear in walks Dr Peoples with a hand extended and a big smile on his face after a hand shake my fear was GONE! I have been to many Drs in my time and Dr Peoples is the kindest caring physician Ive ever met he listened to my problems intently and recommended a plan of treatment and guess what? surgery wasnt the first option!He wanted to be sure of my ailments before doing surgery after some tests and a injection in my neck from a Pain management Dr it was decided that surgery was the best option.I had my surgery 2 weeks ago and I havent felt this good in years!Neck pain is GONE!Headaches GONE!Numbness GONE!Dr Peoples has the power of GOD in his hands!What a great Dr and a good man!I am a Veteran and served in the US NAVY for 4 years I always wear a ballcap with my ships name and # USS FORRESTAL CV59 on my first visit Dr Peoples seen my hat and thanked me for my service and told me his father served in the ARMY during Korea so dont believe that malarkey about Dr Peoples dishonoring VETS because it aint true!I would highly recommend Dr Peoples to ALL VETS!TO ME DR PEOPLES DOES WALK ON WATER!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

As a 100% disabled veteran I was referred to Dr. Peoples for care. Dr. Peoples was prompt, professional and through. I found is patient / doctor interface to be exacting, compassionate and patient oriented. I also found that his family has a long history of service to our country and holds our service members and veterans in the high esteem. My level of care and experience with Dr. Peoples was superb. I would, and have, recommended other service members, veterans, and civilian patients to him for care. As a retired Army Special Operations Medic I rate him as one of the finest Dr.’s I have ever had the experience to treat me and my family.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Office Mgr REFUSES TREATMENT TO VETS on the CHOICE PROGRAM. The Dr may walk on water, but when it comes to the community of VETS that are left without a nerosurgeon at the VA hospital in NLV...They are too busy to serve us. Yes, they "cherry pick" all applicants to get the great ratings. SHAME ON YOU for turning your backs on our VETS that served to allow YOU the freedom to fill your bank accounts. VETS DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME TO GET TREATMENT HERE!

Submitted October 14, 2016

Has been my doctor for over twenty year good man good heart best doctor you can find

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Remarkable Doctor. It is hard to put into words what a breath of fresh air to find a doctor who is not only knowledgeable, skilled, but a real person. He was a referral after a failed back surgery for my wife. The good news is that the failed surgery which included rods, etc. was not the problem and Dr. Peoples diagnosed the real problem and after a year of pain and discomfort, It took my wife into Saint Rose at 6am and took her home by 6pm and her pain was gone. Words could never express what a blessing this man is the the medical profession. Thank You sir.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr. Randal R. Peoples's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal