Ratings for Dr. Randal R. Peoples

Has been my doctor for over twenty year good man good heart best doctor you can find

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Remarkable Doctor. It is hard to put into words what a breath of fresh air to find a doctor who is not only knowledgeable, skilled, but a real person. He was a referral after a failed back surgery for my wife. The good news is that the failed surgery which included rods, etc. was not the problem and Dr. Peoples diagnosed the real problem and after a year of pain and discomfort, It took my wife into Saint Rose at 6am and took her home by 6pm and her pain was gone. Words could never express what a blessing this man is the the medical profession. Thank You sir.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr. Peoples is not only a talented and skilled surgeon but an extraordinary human being! I feel fortunate that a friend recommended that I see Dr. Peoples for my back issues since I wasn't familiar with any doctors in town. What a blessing this has been! Dr. Peoples assured me that we would find the cause of my pain and not stop searching until the problem was resolved! Dr. Peoples took me on my journey to recovery with patience, consideration of my wishes and concerns, and an invested interest in my well being and health. He is honest, forthcoming, and genuine and cares for his patients with his whole heart. Dee, his right hand person, compliments his personal style of care and together they make things happen! I feel privileged to have had Dr. Peoples as my surgeon; I couldn't have asked for a more personable, professional and caring doctor. I hold the highest regards for this amazing man!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I just had neck surgery through Dr. People. I do not have enough words to express the caring, knowledge, ethics, ability and character of this truly gentile man. From the very first visit where he did not rush into surgery that was probably inevitable until today two days post op he has been nothing short of a wonder. He has consistently been one of the most informative people I have ever meet. He takes the time to let you know every step of the way what he's doing and explains the result. True example of what you would want your doctor to be when faced with a scary (for me anyway) surgery. His whole staff, Kelly, Dee and Tina are also some of the best I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. If you need a neurosurgeon no mater what the diagnosis may be I would highly recommend Dr. People

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I went to see Dr. Peoples with severe back and sciatic nerve pain. He was very personable, patient, and gave clear answers to my questions. Dr. Peoples explained to me what to expect during and after the surgical procedure. I was very apprehensive about surgery but Dr. Peoples was compassionate and reassuring. The office staff, Tina and Kelly, were also very warm and helpful. My procedure was 7 weeks ago and I have no back or sciatic pain now. I am grateful for Dr. Peoples! Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Excellent care; inspires confidence in surgical procedure to be performed; answers all questions in easily understandable language; I give Dr. Peoples an unqualified recommendation .... I am now pain free following severe herniation of a disk in my lower back that was causing unbearable, excruciating pain.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr. Peoples operated on my 89 year old father's neck. He told us that the surgery will stop the progression of his condition so that he would not be bedridden for the rest of his life. What impressed me the most was that right before his surgery, Dr. Peoples told us that he will take care of my dad as if he were his own father.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr. Peoples is the BEST! In 2001 he diagnosed my herniation between C6-7. It was so severe that I was in surgery the next week. Had surgery on a Thursday and was pain free on Friday. I recently started having similar pains and knew I need to see Dr. Peoples right away. After getting my MRI and seeing Dr. Peoples, I once again needed surgery on C5-6. I was so so grateful that he was able to take care of me for a second time. The staff is awesome! I tell everyone about how Dr. Peoples and his staff are the best. I highly recommend if you need a Neurosurgeon to call Dr. Peoples!!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Last week I met with Dr. Peoples after almost 8 years since my spinal fusion operation. The reason for our meeting was to thank him for the success of my surgery and how that has allowed me to live a wonderfully active life. This would never have been the case without his great work. My session last week was to obtain a referral to a Physical Therapist so that I could attempt to get into the best shape of my life for my 60th birthday. Dr. Peoples not only remembered the details of my original physical state when I met him, he understood the issues that I face as a person now wants to push my body in a new way, but most personal was his celebration of the goals that I was attempting to set for my life moving forward. That is the kind of Dr. and person that Dr. Peoples really is. You can trust him with the complexity of your medical issues along with appreciating his personal touch in working with patients and families. Thanks for blessing my life with health.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Amazing! Dr Peoples operated on my 7 month old daughter after we were turned down for surgery. She had metopic craniosynostosis, which means that the front suture down her forehead had closed prematurely. He listened to my story, sensed my determination and reviewed her case. He confirmed my worst fears and made my wildest dreams come true all in one minute! My daughter is turning 4 and thriving without delays because of him and his amazing Dee! I will never be able to repay the gift they have given me! My daughter's life was saved the day Dee squeezed me in on a cancellation and I met this amazing man. As he listened carefully with compassion I will never forget the twists of fate that led my daughter right into his hands! All of my adoration cannot be expressed through words! He is amazing!!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr. Randal R. Peoples's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)