Ratings for Dr. Randal R. Peoples

After suffering with pain in my neck and terrible headaches and numbness in both arms for 10 years due to the fact of my terrible fear of surgery and advice from pill pushing pain management Drs my life was a living nightmare.My wife had told everyone at her job of my suffering and a women she worked with recommended I see Dr Peoples because she had my same problem and a neck surgery from Dr Peoples helped her tremendously .After i was given total disability from SS for my neck and back problems i decided enough was enough and went to see Dr Peoples.I was terrified when i walked in that office,the office staff was friendly and nice and helped me calm down. I was sitting in the treatment room waiting to see the Dr my heart pounding from fear in walks Dr Peoples with a hand extended and a big smile on his face after a hand shake my fear was GONE! I have been to many Drs in my time and Dr Peoples is the kindest caring physician Ive ever met he listened to my problems intently and recommended a plan of treatment and guess what? surgery wasnt the first option!He wanted to be sure of my ailments before doing surgery after some tests and a injection in my neck from a Pain management Dr it was decided that surgery was the best option.I had my surgery 2 weeks ago and I havent felt this good in years!Neck pain is GONE!Headaches GONE!Numbness GONE!Dr Peoples has the power of GOD in his hands!What a great Dr and a good man!I am a Veteran and served in the US NAVY for 4 years I always wear a ballcap with my ships name and # USS FORRESTAL CV59 on my first visit Dr Peoples seen my hat and thanked me for my service and told me his father served in the ARMY during Korea so dont believe that malarkey about Dr Peoples dishonoring VETS because it aint true!I would highly recommend Dr Peoples to ALL VETS!TO ME DR PEOPLES DOES WALK ON WATER!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

As a 100% disabled veteran I was referred to Dr. Peoples for care. Dr. Peoples was prompt, professional and through. I found is patient / doctor interface to be exacting, compassionate and patient oriented. I also found that his family has a long history of service to our country and holds our service members and veterans in the high esteem. My level of care and experience with Dr. Peoples was superb. I would, and have, recommended other service members, veterans, and civilian patients to him for care. As a retired Army Special Operations Medic I rate him as one of the finest Dr.’s I have ever had the experience to treat me and my family.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Office Mgr REFUSES TREATMENT TO VETS on the CHOICE PROGRAM. The Dr may walk on water, but when it comes to the community of VETS that are left without a nerosurgeon at the VA hospital in NLV...They are too busy to serve us. Yes, they "cherry pick" all applicants to get the great ratings. SHAME ON YOU for turning your backs on our VETS that served to allow YOU the freedom to fill your bank accounts. VETS DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME TO GET TREATMENT HERE!

Submitted October 14, 2016

Has been my doctor for over twenty year good man good heart best doctor you can find

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Remarkable Doctor. It is hard to put into words what a breath of fresh air to find a doctor who is not only knowledgeable, skilled, but a real person. He was a referral after a failed back surgery for my wife. The good news is that the failed surgery which included rods, etc. was not the problem and Dr. Peoples diagnosed the real problem and after a year of pain and discomfort, It took my wife into Saint Rose at 6am and took her home by 6pm and her pain was gone. Words could never express what a blessing this man is the the medical profession. Thank You sir.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr. Peoples is not only a talented and skilled surgeon but an extraordinary human being! I feel fortunate that a friend recommended that I see Dr. Peoples for my back issues since I wasn't familiar with any doctors in town. What a blessing this has been! Dr. Peoples assured me that we would find the cause of my pain and not stop searching until the problem was resolved! Dr. Peoples took me on my journey to recovery with patience, consideration of my wishes and concerns, and an invested interest in my well being and health. He is honest, forthcoming, and genuine and cares for his patients with his whole heart. Dee, his right hand person, compliments his personal style of care and together they make things happen! I feel privileged to have had Dr. Peoples as my surgeon; I couldn't have asked for a more personable, professional and caring doctor. I hold the highest regards for this amazing man!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I just had neck surgery through Dr. People. I do not have enough words to express the caring, knowledge, ethics, ability and character of this truly gentile man. From the very first visit where he did not rush into surgery that was probably inevitable until today two days post op he has been nothing short of a wonder. He has consistently been one of the most informative people I have ever meet. He takes the time to let you know every step of the way what he's doing and explains the result. True example of what you would want your doctor to be when faced with a scary (for me anyway) surgery. His whole staff, Kelly, Dee and Tina are also some of the best I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. If you need a neurosurgeon no mater what the diagnosis may be I would highly recommend Dr. People

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I went to see Dr. Peoples with severe back and sciatic nerve pain. He was very personable, patient, and gave clear answers to my questions. Dr. Peoples explained to me what to expect during and after the surgical procedure. I was very apprehensive about surgery but Dr. Peoples was compassionate and reassuring. The office staff, Tina and Kelly, were also very warm and helpful. My procedure was 7 weeks ago and I have no back or sciatic pain now. I am grateful for Dr. Peoples! Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Excellent care; inspires confidence in surgical procedure to be performed; answers all questions in easily understandable language; I give Dr. Peoples an unqualified recommendation .... I am now pain free following severe herniation of a disk in my lower back that was causing unbearable, excruciating pain.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr. Peoples operated on my 89 year old father's neck. He told us that the surgery will stop the progression of his condition so that he would not be bedridden for the rest of his life. What impressed me the most was that right before his surgery, Dr. Peoples told us that he will take care of my dad as if he were his own father.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr. Randal R. Peoples's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Great West Life