Ratings for Dr. N. Hutchinson

Very rude and dismissive until he found out I wanted surgery for which I would be paying cash as it isn't covered by OHIP. Quite friendly after that. Wouldn't recommend him or ever see him for anything ever again

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

My daughter and my father both were operated by Dr. Hutchinson both with excellent results. Highly reccomended. My son has been operated after trauma by Dr. Ford with somewat diffrent results we are going to have this procedure re-done at Sunnybrook.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

His work is impeccable. I had the same removal of basal cell carcinoma that I did a year prior with another surgeon and his work is 100% better. No scar, quick healing. He's an artist surgeon. I'd trust him with my face! He's removed two moles as well, again, no scar, no pain. If he's busy, it's because he's the best. If my daughters ever have issues, I will ONLY let them see HIM.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

My child almost died because of this dr. After my child was taken to sick childrens hospital and put into critical care in the burn unit after this dr said my child would be home in 4 days...6 months later and another 14 months of burn treatment care my child was home. In the hospital under the care of this dr. when i asked to speak with him as another dr was preparing for transport ( after my child arrested in a normal hospital room ) to sick childrens hospital ..i was told that he did not have time to speak to me that he would be late for rounds and his office appointments..Thankyou for no bedside manner, no care for my child. I'm so glad that we found a caring hospital and team of dr's and still have our child with us today.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2008

VERY rude! Family member would be in serious health if left in his care. Terrible, terrible bedside manner, extremely rude to nursing staff also.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2008

Dr Hutchinson is a very good proffesional had helped my father with a skin cancer, than our doughter with an abnormal ear lobe growth. Extremely pleasent and always on track with his proffesionnal skills. Very good with his patient care and bedside manners. My wife and I always recommend Dr. Hutchinson to all our paint store customers. My father 78yo has no scars on his face after the operation. Our toughter does not even remember heaving an operation and there are absolutely no scars. Chris and Margaret O. Oshawa

flag | Submitted November 21, 2007

This doctor was fabulous for both my husband who cut the tip of his finger off and had surgery to shorten the bone and reconstruct the skin around it and my son who broke his hand and after the Cobourg hospital set it (STILL BROKEN) he reset and had put pins in to keep it set (odd location of break) as a surgery. He was very helpful, knowledgable and patient with all my questions. For both, we saw him at the Oshawa Hospital in his fracture clinic. Yes the wait is long even with an appointment, but he is thorough and great at what he does. The staff at the clinic are great helpful too. I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO RECOMMEND HIM !!! I will NEVER take a broken bone or serious cuts to a hospital again. It will always be to the fracture clinc and I have told many other to go there. If you are reading this Dr. Thank you very much for mending my family. See you next time - but hopefully not!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2007

This man is the most ignorant person i have ever met....and he is a doctor? I had an emergency operation with him immediately sending me back to work then he blamed me when the operation failed to heal and fell apart .The hippocratic oath was not mentioned in his college ? Finally after some months my job was too tough causing much pain and the wounds to unheal and he wouldnt pull me off the job no sir, so I asked for a referral and he shouted at me repetedly and with scorn turned his back on me and walked out of the room spitting about me making the injury worse then it was ,i never saw him again. Does this man have his hands in the wsibs fat pockets? I urge everyone who is thinking of going to dr neil to reconsider its your health in the pot here folks

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

Doesn't have the greatest bed side manner and is not very friendly. I found it rather odd for him to be making excuses for his treatment before he removed the bandages to see the results for himself for the first time. It was as though he lack the confidence in his own surgery.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2007

New patient. He also blamed my doctor for my problem. But maybe thats what happens by the time we see him. He was very pleasant and talkative the first few times I vivsted hi,. But another time he seemed distance,moody and dismissed my concerns. So I am not real sure about him. Is work was great and thats the main thing for me roght now.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007