Ratings for Dr. Donald Brisbin

Dr. Brisbin was the ONLY doctor in over a decade to diagnose my mother with a certain medical condition that totally explained her behavior and actions. I am very grateful to him for his insight, for the actual diagnosis though nothing can be done in this case. He is thorough, and gentle with speaking. I wish I had seen him over a decade ago to avoid the stress that my mother and myself (and my family) have been through with other doctors. He keeps up with current medical issues.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

I had an emergency room visit with an elevated heart rate and the nurse told me that Dr. Brisbin would want to see me. He didn't! When his office didn't call me, I called his office twice when both times I was assured that he would get back to me. He didn't!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Dr Brisbin was very knowledgeable and kind. He made me feel at ease with my situation. I appreciated his sincerity and honesty.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I found Dr. Brisbin very thorough . He sat down and explain the procedure to me. I found him very knowledgeable and didn't mind answering my questions . He took time to put my mind at ease . I definitely would go see him again if ever necessary .

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Brisbin saw my husband in the hospital he was very good at addressing a problem, but what upset me was he asked me to leave the room my husband insisted I stay as we have been married 40 years and I am a great support to him. He said it was some outrageous government policy only the Doctor and patient can be present. I went out in the hallway and cried as I was so stressed as it was.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

This Doctor was straight to the point with my husband and saved his life. He was overweight and sat behind a desk so Dr. Brisbin told him if he did not change he would not live to retirement. Did not listen to his wife so Thank You for telling him what we all have been. He is diabetic and his weight and sugar have been terrific ever seen dropping 60lbs!!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2008

Dr. Brisbin is the most intelligent, competent doctor that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He has excellent bedside manner, explains complex concepts in an easy to undestand manner, goes out of his way to answer questions and makes the patient feel at ease. I know many other people that have seen him for various conditions and also know many people who work with him at the hospital, and everyone comments on what a great guy he is; both as a person and a physician. I would never hesitate to put the care of myself, family or friends in his hands - he knows what he's doing and clearly loves his profession.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2008

This doc treated me for a massive heart attack and saved my life with an emergency pacemaker at 2 in the morning. That was years ago and I am still kickin. I feel sorry for the people who complain about being healthy. I get the feeling that Doc Brisbin is happiest treating patients when they are sick and most in need of his expertise.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

If reading EKG's was the only thing expected of him, then he'd be the best. Otherwise, he has no knowledge of anything else and he has poor bedside manners. Really, a stress test tells nothing at all and he swears by them. If you have a suggestion, opinion or question, you might as well save your breath because........"the EKG was normal so there is nothing wrong with you"

flag | Submitted December 31, 2007

Very thorough diagnosis of my problem. Very professional.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2007