Ratings for Dr. John Kraulis

he saved my dads life he operated on him emergency surgery for my dads colon ruptured he prayed over my dad very compasionate and great bedside manner

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

I don't know anything about whether or not he is on time but I can rate him on the fact that he saved my life when I was about 5 months old. It was at the Saint John Regional Hospital in New Brunswick and nobody knew what was wrong with me but he opened my stomach up and whatever it was he did, worked. He was a very kind man, according to my mom and he told her to go get a coffee or take a rest while he fed me a bottle. Thank you Doctor John Kraulis. I wish I could tell you personally how happy I am that you are still helping people. I am now 17 and I always think of Dr. Kraulis even though I don't remember him.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Dr Kraulis was the first doctor to take my symptoms seriously which lead to the eventual diagnosis of my crohn's disease. I am forever thankful for his compassion and really listening to me.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Awesome person. Compassionate, very personable. Great at answering questions and explaining findings. Definite a God send. Sorry to see him leave.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Very professional, thorough, excellent bedside manner

flag | Submitted February 15, 2009

This man is the most amazing doctor I have ever seen. He performed surgery on me and was wonderful to not only myself but my family. He truly cares about every patient he has. Chatham has lost one of the best surgeons it ever had. He answered all of my questions and put my mind at ease about surgery.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2007

I was leary about having surgery, but he put my mind at ease. As far as I am concerned he is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I have ever met. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2007

Dr. Kraulis is probably one of the very finest gentlemen I have ever met. He saved my daughter's life in emergency surgery. I had some concerns after her surgery and turned up at his office one day and he saw me on the spot without an appointment. He was also very compassionate when I was put in the position of having to discontinue life support when my father was in a coma - he made me feel very comfortable about my decision. I am sorry that he had to leave Chatham - he was the best surgeon we had and a very kind gentle man.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

This fine Christian gentleman is just about the finest surgeon found anywhere

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007