Ratings for Dr. S. Healey

She seems abrupt/cold at first but is so knowladgeable! And she really cares about her patients. When we experienced our miscarriage she was so compassionate and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor throughout that experience. She has called me at home twice to discuss bloodwork results as well! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I'm not looking for a new friend, but she's been my Doctor for a while, and I've been "introduced" to her at almost every appointment. How well does she know my file if she keeps introducing herself to me? Her bedside manner is lacking

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I have only seen Dr. Healey one time. My first impression was that she was knowledgable and friendly. I don't need a new friend, I need a viable pregnancy! I think she's going to be great!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. Healey did my HSG test and advised that I had blocked tubes. My fertility specialist decided that surgery was the best option based on what Healey had found. I had the surgery and both tubes are open, Healey is not knowledgeable, not caring, and should never be a doctor. I am blessed that I don't have to deal with her on a regular basis.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Dr Healey is very knowledgable and efficient. I've been seeing her for just over a year. She didn't waste any time booking me for scans, blood work and procedures to try and find a reason for my infertility. She is patient and answers all my questions with clear answers. She does her job well and is professional. She is not there to be a friend.....she is a doctor and a very good one!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

I saw Dr. Healey because I had a septate and needed it removed. She treated me like I was an idiot because I wanted it removed before myself and my boyfriend tried to have a child. I'm 30 years old with my own home and a good job and she made me feel like I was 16 years old and had no clue. She has terrible bedside manner. I don't think fertility should have been her area to specialize in. Avoid if at all possible.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr Healy is a great doctor. I don't understand the below bad ratings for her. I have been seeing her for a year now and I find her to be very knowledgable. Unfortunately I still have not gotten pregnant but I have found out so much from this doctor of what's going on with me and my spouse. Thank you Dr Healy, your one of the best.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

My RE was not at the clinic the day I needed my first ever pre-IUI ultrasound, so I had the true misfortune of having Dr.Healy instead (whom I'd never met before). She did not introduce herself, she proceeded to tell me I had 2 conditions that my other RE had basically ruled out, and I when I got emotional (teary) about finding this out- she made me feel as though I were over-reacting and said "it's not that big of a deal". Her words. Well, after struggling to get pregnant for 3 years because no one has properly diagnosed me, guess what, it is a big deal. I can't speak to her knowledge or punctuality, but this was by far the worst encounter I've had with any medical professional (and I am a medical professional myself). If bedside manner is of any importance to you, she's not the doctor for you.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

This Doctor should rethink her lifetime career, she does not belong in a fertility clinic! She did an HSG test on me today and I have never been treated like that before. She has no bedside manner, she is disrespectful, and personally I think she needs to see someone about her attitude towards the patient. I am so greatful that she is not my Doctor I would have quit my road with infertility a long time ago if she was. I left the examination room in tears due to the fact she treated me so badly, I wasn't upset by the procedure. I pity her full time patients! Best of luck to anyone who has her.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

She is not my regular doctor at the fertility clinic but she did do my hsg and an ultrasound once very friendly and knowledgable.. Fertility is a sensitive issue but these doctors don't have time to be your friend! She was to the poInt for me. I don't understand the bad reviews? Really good doctor for sure. Trust her 100%!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015