Ratings for Dr. Michael Weatherhead

Doctor Michael Weatherhead is an excellent doctor with an incompetent secretary. I hope Doctor Weatherhead gets rid of his secretary and continues to do everything else he is doing so well.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Great Doctor who cares about his patients and gets to the root of the problem!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

The receptionist is actually really nice once you get to know her. Dealing with all the different people all day everyday can't always be peaches and roses. I've personally watched people take out wait times and stuff on her. Dr weatherhead has his own patients as a family practice as well as takes walk ins, if you're going as a walk in you really shouldn't complain. That's what family doctors are for! The wait is long but obviously he's doing something right to have so many patients. I've been annoyed at the wait times sometimes but it's normal and once I see the doctor I'm over it because he's so nice.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr Wetherhead is a little slow, but very Good@his job ,old school,

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Waited for 2.5 hrs with a pinched nerve in my neck, he wouldn't prescribe me anything!...Told me to take hot showers and it would loosen up the muscles. Also, did a urine test, (that came back perfectly fine) and still wouldn't give me anything...No idea why he wanted urine if he had no intentions in the first place. Will not be returning!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Worst Secretary ever! Extremely rude. Had the worst experience in this office. Dr. Wheatherheads seems to be obvious to the fact that his secretary is not a people person in any sense of the word. Dr. is a nice man but put the wrong name on my prescription. When the pharmacist tried to call to get the right name on it he was put on hold for 40mins and hung up on twice. I then went back to the office and went right into his office he didn't even know that the pharmacist was on hold! This secretary should not be working with the public! Extremely unprofessional! Zero rating. Will never go back there again! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

The receptionist is pure disgusting filth..I almost dragged her over the counter...stupid hoe

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Very old and slow. Rude receptionists. How can a walk in clinic make you wait 3 hours when its just 3 people in the waiting room. After you wait hours he doesnt help you, give you a prescription or nothing. He always claims that you should see your family doctor. They why the heck do you have a walk in clinic? Their tactic after they swiped your health card you wait a long time you get fed up and go. I have shit to do !!! He needs to retire. He shakes holding everything. Very unwelcoming clinic. Rude receptionists those two philipinos immigrant receptionists

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

great doctor...i dont know why some think otherwise...great for me and family for years.....

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

I love my family doctor he explains everything what going on I been with him over 4 yrs now it just his secretary I don't like

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015