Ratings for Dr. David Silverberg

waste of time dont bother waiting to get into see him

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Silverberg in my opinion is either on drugs or suffering from some sort of mental illness. I was referred to him because my legs go numb and tingly. he asked me when this occurs and I gave him an example of like when I do the dishes or stand in a line up. He couldn't believe that I didn't have a dishwasher and went on and on about how cheap they are and how easy they are to work. I didn't know if I was at MacArthurs Appliances or what. Very Very disappointed and would NOT recommend him to anyone. He's Fried

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

We have found Dr. David Silverberg to be a kind and caring doctor. He always listens intently, and never makes you feel like you are being rushed, or that you are just another statistic. We appreciate that he tries a more natural approach first, but always has your best interests in mind if having to prescribe a drug. Am very grateful for this man. Both my daughter and husband are patients, and my daughter especially likes him, as she feels he truly cares about her.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Seems as usual it is only people with bad things to say that get on these sites. We had to wait a while to see this doctor but he took his time explaining things and was right on with his diagnosis

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

This past Fall, my father was admitted to QE with a diagnosis which gave us little hope that he would leave the hospital. We had wonderful care from many physicians and nurses, clergy; however, Dr. Silverberg was the one physician who stood out among the crowd. We can not express how much we appreciated his kindness, gentleness and understanding 1st as incredible bedside manner but also on his accurate diagnosis with immediate action and treatment which moved my father from critical to now enjoying being back home with his family to almost perfect health. Dr. Silverberg gave us hope, kindness and shared with us everything that he could about what my father was going thru. PEI is very fortunate to have such a stellar physician. We will be forever grateful for the 1st class care we received from Dr. Silverberg. We are almost 2 months after the 1 month my Dad spent in hospital, and Dr. Silverberg made a personal home phone call to follow up and ask how we all doing as a family...out of province, as my Dad's care took us to NS. Happily we are doing just wonderful...thanks to folks like Dr. Silverberg. We are infinitely grateful! L'fum tzara agra, according to the effort is the reward...Ben Hei Ethics of the Fathers 5:26 L'Chaim! much love.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Spent 15 minutes with this guy getting a talk on the theory of evolution. He was no help to me. I haven't heard of any success stories with this guy. I'd suggest you request a Neurologist in Summerside or outside of province! There's always one bad apple in the basket.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Have to give high scores because of this website's restriction, but this arrogant, blatant, useless doctor is not worthy of the given score.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

This "Doctor" spent 22 minutes examining scans from 4 years ago when there were more recent scans available. He commented a number of times on my appearance, love life, social circle, and employment all very negatively. Having had brain surgery 3 months prior to seeing him, he suggested I take up downhill skiing and yoga. He sits way to close for a patient to be comfortable, without allowing for any personal space and much to my relief, a friend has told me he did the same thing to her. I would sooner travel to Halifax to see another neurologist next time. On the upside, his receptionist was wonderful. At the end of the day, I was no wiser about the problem than I was when I went in. He did not address even one issue.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

He was rude and derogatory towards myself and other MDs who were working on my behalf. He would not listen to what I was trying to tell him, always interrupting and talking about his personal likes and dislikes, with nothing to do with what I was talking about. I would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Don't waste your time with this clown. Too proud to admit that he didn't know what I have. Said I needed to meditate. Wow. I can get better advice from my Mom. He is judgemental, condescending, a snob, and has a semi-god complex. Go out of province if you need a real neurologist...

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012