Ratings for Dr. Jason Rivers

Dr. Rivers is simply the best. He is thorough, honest, professional and very caring. Would recommend him to anyone. Highly professional staff.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Make sure you make sure the treatment works on a small area...he does not give you your money back.or stand behind his work. $$$ motivated.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Excellent dermatologist... He has helped 3 members of our family with issues ranging from acne, mole monitoring and removal and dermatitis. The best in the industry. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Rivers is the best dermatologist I have seen in my lifetime. I have been to many highly respected dermatologists during the last 30 years. I have had the most success with Dr. Rivers. Dr. Rivers and the Pacific Dermaesthetics team has executed a treatment plan on my facial scarring that has eliminated the scarring and refreshed my skin. The treatment plan and the daily skin care plan over the last five years have been extremely successful. Very thankful to Dr. Rivers and his Team. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Rivers makes responsibility for patient care the first priority. He is brilliant and compassionate as well as ethical. This means a thorough clinical assessment, giving the patient time to make a well informed decision, and delivering exceptional treatment with follow up. In my case he has helped me recover from experiences at another clinic and has done so with skill and professionalism.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I have recently seen Dr Rivers and am soooo impressed! Amazing injection technique. I was very anxious to get my lips done as I've been through it before with other dermatologists. Completely different experience! Pain free and such a nice natural look. Only got one small bruise compared to massive bruising I got elsewhere. It took months to get in to see him but well worth the wait! I won't go see anyone else after the results achieved. On that note, no wait in office once appointment was booked. All three times, no waiting for an hour as you anxciously await your treatment. Highly recommend this lovely Doctor and his wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

I am a 49yr old woman in the design field. I needed to keep up my professional edge as well as keep up with my growing daughters and handsome travelling husband. Pacific Dermaesthetics and their team did an amazing job in shedding my face of years of work & life stress. My look is refreshed, not fake. I get comments on how bright my eyes look, my skin, etc.. My personalized and strategic treatments included thermage, fraxel, IPL and injections. I have always been a cheerful person and this treatment has boosted my appearance, energy an d confidence to match my personality. Thank you Dr. Rivers and the Pacific Dermaesthetics team!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Dr Rivers, helped my son with acne in his late teen years. Just in time for high school graduation. His skin was amazing. He also helped me with a few suspicious skin issues. I feel very comfortable knowing he has our health in his best interests.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr Rivers is a good doctor. My only complaint is that he spreads himself too thin by using subordinates wherever possible.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Dr. Rivers is simply the best dermatologist in Vancouver. Great bedside manner, very professional and extremely knowledgeable. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr. Jason Rivers's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Jason K. Rivers, MD, FRCPC, FAAD Dr. Jason Rivers is a Clinical Professor of dermatology and past director of the dermatology residency program at the Department of Dermatology and Skin Science, University of British Columbia. He has lectured and published extensively on skin cancer and devoted significant efforts to research and collaboration on various government and industry-sponsored initiatives in prevention and treatment. Dr. Rivers practices medical and aesthetic dermatology at Pacific Dermaesthetics in downtown Vancouver and is the developer and founder of Riversol Skin Care. His dedication to excellence in patient care and clinical skills has earned him recognition by being the recipient of Canada’s “Best Doctors” award for a number of years. Dr. Rivers demonstrates a genuine enthusiasm for writing and research, culminating in literary contributions of more than 150 articles and book chapters. He is the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Cutaneous Medicine and Surgery, the official publication of the Canadian Dermatology Association. He is the current President of both the Canadian Society for Dermatologic Surgery and the Acne and Rosacea Society of Canada. Furthermore, Dr. Rivers has been an expert peer-reviewer or editorial board member for major dermatology journals, including the British Journal of Dermatology, Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, and JAMA Dermatology (formerly Archives of Dermatology). Dr. Rivers has been a primary investigator for numerous clinical studies in both medical and aesthetic dermatology, including psoriasis, actinic keratosis, skin cancer, neuromuscular blocking agents, injectable fillers, and non-invasive body contouring.

• English