Ratings for Dr. Bradley Allan Petrisor

Dr. Petrisor is an amazing Doctor. His skill, knowledge, attitude is the best. It's very obvious that he truly cares about his patients. I don't know where my Husband would be without Dr. Petrisor.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Petrisor is amazing. He preformed surgery on my sons fractured foot and blown out Lisfranc tendon. He took the time to answer all of our questions and concerns and did an awesome job on fixing my sons foot. To quote my sons physiotherapist - "This guy could put Humpty Dumpty back together again!"

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr Petrisor is an amazing doctor. After my traumatic ski accident I was sent to Hamilton General where I did not meet Dr Petrisor until moments before surgery to fix my knee that I had badly fractured. He took the time to explain what was going to be done so that I understood and when I was crying as I was about to be put under anesthesia he made jokes with me about skiing. It has now been a year since my ski accident and I can honestly say I would not be functioning this well if it wasn't for Dr Petrisor. One of the best by far!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Prompt skilled informative attentive. Fixed a very messed up ankle - I am able to function at a high level compared to before the operation

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr Petrisor fixed Dr. Offierski's mess. Dealt with my unique issues in a professional manner and helped me through healing of my broken femur.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr Petrisor quickly diagnosed and followed my son through his ankle surgery . Compassionate and caring manner . Highly skilled and knowledgeable of best practices

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

I was in a major car accident and this doctor literally saved my life. Thank you for everything Dr. Petrisor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr. Petrisor performed a total ankle replacement on me four years ago. It was a total disaster. I had more pain than before surgery. The prosthetic was in pieces and the talus had disintegrated. It got to the point I could not walk any more. I found a wonderful doctor in Florida who could not believe the mess my ankle was in. He and his associates in the orthopedic center had never seen such a disaster. He fused my ankle and had to add bone to create a talus. Petrisor ruined my foot and left me in such pain. When I returned to him six months after his surgery to complain about the pain, he basically told me to find someone else and walked out of the room.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

I can't say anymore about his professionalism. He handles many patients at a time when he does clinic hours at Hamilton General. He's quick, but also thorough answer any questions that you might have. While there are many excellent doctors in Canada, I consider myself fortunate that Dr. Petrisor performed my surgery on my broken wrist. Of course, one would prefer not to get injured, but I'm glad I was under Dr. Petrisor's care. In a stressful and somewhat helpless situation, where I'm far away from my home, and close friends and family, Dr. Petrisor's care helped tremendously.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Love This surgeon, I was in a bike accident years ago and he saved my leg and did surgery on my foot so I could walk again as I couldn't for over a year!! with the help of Dr. Avram, very down to earth, excellent bad side manners! You can be yourself with him!! He knows his stuff, always be grateful to you Doc!! thanks a mill, your the best!! Shawna L

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015