Ratings for Dr. Bradley Allan Petrisor

Having broken my ankle and not able to have surgery for two days I was very nervous. When I arrived at the hospital by coincidence I was met by Dr. Petrisor. He took me to the unit and answered all my questions. He was kind, comforting and compassionate. He spoke to me again before I went under. I have never experienced a Doctor like him. He is truly amazing. I believe I am one very lucky lady. Horrible accident but could not ask for better treatment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

By far the nicest and most understanding surgeon we have had the pleasure to meet.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Absolutely the BEST Orthopedic Surgeon in Ontario. I would recommend him to anyone. I'd say he works to hard and to many long hours but that's because he cares for his patients and loves his job. Every other Orthopedic Specialist I've spoken to has said that He is the Best surgeon to go to and they recommend him. If you ever get a chance to be his patient, you are very lucky to have him. Tracey McKenzie

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. Petrisor is an amazing Doctor. His skill, knowledge, attitude is the best. It's very obvious that he truly cares about his patients. I don't know where my Husband would be without Dr. Petrisor.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Petrisor is amazing. He preformed surgery on my sons fractured foot and blown out Lisfranc tendon. He took the time to answer all of our questions and concerns and did an awesome job on fixing my sons foot. To quote my sons physiotherapist - "This guy could put Humpty Dumpty back together again!"

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr Petrisor is an amazing doctor. After my traumatic ski accident I was sent to Hamilton General where I did not meet Dr Petrisor until moments before surgery to fix my knee that I had badly fractured. He took the time to explain what was going to be done so that I understood and when I was crying as I was about to be put under anesthesia he made jokes with me about skiing. It has now been a year since my ski accident and I can honestly say I would not be functioning this well if it wasn't for Dr Petrisor. One of the best by far!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Prompt skilled informative attentive. Fixed a very messed up ankle - I am able to function at a high level compared to before the operation

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr Petrisor fixed Dr. Offierski's mess. Dealt with my unique issues in a professional manner and helped me through healing of my broken femur.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr Petrisor quickly diagnosed and followed my son through his ankle surgery . Compassionate and caring manner . Highly skilled and knowledgeable of best practices

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

I was in a major car accident and this doctor literally saved my life. Thank you for everything Dr. Petrisor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015