Ratings for Dr. Bradley Allan Petrisor

What a wonderful talented Dr!! On time and has a great bedside manner!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

He fixed my wife's broken tibia and she walks perfect now. Not only a great doctor but a true gentleman

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

He succeeded in doing a miricle..a gifted soul.🙏🤗 ankles and pelvis are his specialties. 👍🙃

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

It’s unfortunate that I’m unable to rate Dr Petrisor beacause it has taken over two years to see him for surgery. After two very optimistic and informative meetings with him, I’ve been waiting yet another year for a further appt to have the joints in my feet replaced due to osteophytosis and lack of cartilage. I remain in pain.

Submitted November 16, 2017

I thank my lucky stars that i was referred to Dr Petrisor a few years back. Not only a skilled surgeon, but also an amazing diagnostician. I have absolute confidence in this doctor and am so glad that he is a member of my healthcare team. And a congenial man to boot!

Submitted August 12, 2017

This guy is THE MAN! I cant say enough about his personality, professionalism and skill in putting the pieces back together and giving me the chance to work hard to regain some quality of life, after a tragic accident. I am very thankful he and his staff were on call that unfortunate day. and for their help in the returning visits thereafter. Dr. Petrisor seems to have found his calling in life. I can only imagine all the lives he and his team has helped. Thank you soo much....I almost miss coming to see Dr. Petrisor and the team.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Had my ankle fused surgery on April 28 2017 with Dr Petrisor. Can't wait to see the results. The team working with dr Petrisor are super , very supportive, professional and pleasant and very thankful for his college Drs who took cared of me.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Petrisor and his team did a superb job of reconstructing my fractured pelvis with an external fixator in July 2016. A 71-year-old woman with three breaks in my pelvis (unstable fracture), I spent 6 weeks in hospital and 10 weeks in convalescent care. After 10 months, from bed to wheelchair to walker, to two canes, I now walk with a single cane. At every meeting Dr Petrisor was knowledgeable, caring and helpful. I am grateful to him.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Petrisor is an awesome surgeon, he fixed my ankle but unfortunately it had to be amputated later. The wait time to see him for appointments is the pits but him and his staff are awesome it's no wonder that other surgeon's in the region recommend him for surgeries. He is the best. I trust no other orthopedic surgeon then him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Having broken my ankle and not able to have surgery for two days I was very nervous. When I arrived at the hospital by coincidence I was met by Dr. Petrisor. He took me to the unit and answered all my questions. He was kind, comforting and compassionate. He spoke to me again before I went under. I have never experienced a Doctor like him. He is truly amazing. I believe I am one very lucky lady. Horrible accident but could not ask for better treatment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016