Ratings for Dr. Bradley Allan Petrisor

This guy is THE MAN! I cant say enough about his personality, professionalism and skill in putting the pieces back together and giving me the chance to work hard to regain some quality of life, after a tragic accident. I am very thankful he and his staff were on call that unfortunate day. and for their help in the returning visits thereafter. Dr. Petrisor seems to have found his calling in life. I can only imagine all the lives he and his team has helped. Thank you soo much....I almost miss coming to see Dr. Petrisor and the team.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Had my ankle fused surgery on April 28 2017 with Dr Petrisor. Can't wait to see the results. The team working with dr Petrisor are super , very supportive, professional and pleasant and very thankful for his college Drs who took cared of me.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Petrisor and his team did a superb job of reconstructing my fractured pelvis with an external fixator in July 2016. A 71-year-old woman with three breaks in my pelvis (unstable fracture), I spent 6 weeks in hospital and 10 weeks in convalescent care. After 10 months, from bed to wheelchair to walker, to two canes, I now walk with a single cane. At every meeting Dr Petrisor was knowledgeable, caring and helpful. I am grateful to him.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Petrisor is an awesome surgeon, he fixed my ankle but unfortunately it had to be amputated later. The wait time to see him for appointments is the pits but him and his staff are awesome it's no wonder that other surgeon's in the region recommend him for surgeries. He is the best. I trust no other orthopedic surgeon then him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Having broken my ankle and not able to have surgery for two days I was very nervous. When I arrived at the hospital by coincidence I was met by Dr. Petrisor. He took me to the unit and answered all my questions. He was kind, comforting and compassionate. He spoke to me again before I went under. I have never experienced a Doctor like him. He is truly amazing. I believe I am one very lucky lady. Horrible accident but could not ask for better treatment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

By far the nicest and most understanding surgeon we have had the pleasure to meet.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Absolutely the BEST Orthopedic Surgeon in Ontario. I would recommend him to anyone. I'd say he works to hard and to many long hours but that's because he cares for his patients and loves his job. Every other Orthopedic Specialist I've spoken to has said that He is the Best surgeon to go to and they recommend him. If you ever get a chance to be his patient, you are very lucky to have him. Tracey McKenzie

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. Petrisor is an amazing Doctor. His skill, knowledge, attitude is the best. It's very obvious that he truly cares about his patients. I don't know where my Husband would be without Dr. Petrisor.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Petrisor is amazing. He preformed surgery on my sons fractured foot and blown out Lisfranc tendon. He took the time to answer all of our questions and concerns and did an awesome job on fixing my sons foot. To quote my sons physiotherapist - "This guy could put Humpty Dumpty back together again!"

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr Petrisor is an amazing doctor. After my traumatic ski accident I was sent to Hamilton General where I did not meet Dr Petrisor until moments before surgery to fix my knee that I had badly fractured. He took the time to explain what was going to be done so that I understood and when I was crying as I was about to be put under anesthesia he made jokes with me about skiing. It has now been a year since my ski accident and I can honestly say I would not be functioning this well if it wasn't for Dr Petrisor. One of the best by far!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016