Ratings for Dr. Brian Michael Drew

After witnessing my daughter in excruciating pain for months and having her life put on halt, Dr Drew rescued her . His knowledge, skill, and kind professional manner were appreciated more than I can express. Thank you Dr Drew.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Dr. Drew is my hero. After months of being bedridden in agony, I received a consult. He did not rush, he was well spoken, knowledgeable and explained all possible outcomes of my surgery. He thoroughly reviewed my MRI with me, answered all of my questions and validated not only my physical pain but the impact it has had on my life (on my young daughter, my career). 4 weeks later I confidently put my back in his hands for a L5/S1 micro discectomy. While the recovery isn't a lot of fun, I woke up with NO sciatic pain. He made a point to check in with me personally in recovery and call my husband to review the surgery. I can't say enough about this doctor - exemplary both in skill and bedside manner. Also, his receptionist Trish is helpful and compassionate. Anyone suffering severely from a herniated disc would be lucky to have Dr. Drew.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Our mother had spinal stenosis she was in extreme pain 24/7. Dr Drew performed surgery on her back March 2017 immediately after surgery she was pain free. Dr. Drew is very friendly and will clearly explain everything to you. His secretary Trish is amazing as well!! We would recommend Dr. Drew to anyone!!!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

He is my dad, yay go dad!!!!!!!!!,,!,!,,!!!,,!!,,!!!,,!!!,,!!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Drew did back surgery on me in the L4, L5 area. I was up from the surgery in a few hours and home that afternoon and never looked back. This surgery was a stop-gap and I'll have to go back to him. I look forward to it because I know that I'll be in good hands.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Dr Drew operated on my neck in June 21, the surgery was a Corpectomy with a bone graft and instrumentation and Fusion. This was my fifth spinal surgery . Dr Drew is one of the most wonderful spinal surgeons you can find in Canada. If your looking for a spinal surgeon he's the best. Dr Drew is a true gentlemen, he spends as much time as you need during your visits at his office or the clinic at the hospital. I very thankful to Dr. Drew for his gift he shared with me. Also his office manager Trish is a gem very helpful and so very friendly.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I had surgery with Dr Drew on April 20th. I had immediate pain relief. He is amazing! Very friendly and really takes the time to talk with you about everything. He has given me the ability to get my life back after being bed ridden for 10 months! Thank you a million times over!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I have been working with Dr. Drew for almost a year. He has guided me through 2 tough surgeries and has been by my side and/or available if needed. His consultations are excellent, his punctuality is better than any Dr. I have ever dealt with and he employs strong, reliable staff from Trish (she is great) on outward. He is truthful and gives an accurate assesment of what could or even might happen during and after surgery. I got lucky to have Dr. Drew care for me and would highly recommend him to anyone, without hesitation. Ken

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Excellant Surgeon. Had Spinal Stenosis in lower back. Day surgery. Left with no pain and no numbness in feet or legs.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Worst experience ever. I have been suffering from back pain since 2006. I waited along time to see him and was looking for answers but unfortunately it was a waste a time. I have been suffering with a bulging disk and pain in my leg. After doing some tests he said he doesn't think the procedure will help me and says I will have to live with it. I have got a second opinion and I can't wait to get the procedure done.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015