Ratings for Dr. Brian Michael Drew

Saved my life... Would not be walking without him

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Dr Drew performed surgery on my Lumbar spine 3 years ago and needless to say it saved my life and my career! From his receptionist right down to his care and follow up. Would always recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

i suffered from sciatica for 11 years, taking me away from my family on a constant, repetitive basis. Brian made it all go away instantly. delivered 100% of his promises of surgery. The wait times are normal wait time though, for my type of surgery.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

I was turned down by doctors for 5 years and was told surgery couldn't help my back . Dr Drew said he could help me on the first visit and I had surgery 6 weeks later. I now have my life back I can stand up straight for the first time in years and I'm pain free. I'm very thankful I found Dr drew . He's very down to earth and easy to talk to and always in a good mood . I highly recommend him he did the impossible according to the other surgeons. If you think your case is hopeless give him a try .

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I seen Dr in April, second surgery needed was told Sept, then was told Nov, then Jan, told to go ER, ended up in hospital 5 days, now told March?? Ok n Receptionist talks over you and above you and hangs up on you ? OMG I understand there are people in worst condition as I am What do you have to be so Not nice n hang up on me. Thought i was a patient ? Trying to understand why I’m being bump over ?

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr.Drew completed a spinal fusion on myself just under two weeks ago. My life has significantly changed for the better since that procedure was done. I'm in nearly no pain anymore, and now have hope in living a pain free life. He was very punctual, and even came and saw me just before the surgery was started. On top of that he communicated frequently with my family in the waiting room on how I was doing and what was going on. His team in the OR were very professional, and his secretary at his office was very communicative as well. Would highly recommend him if someone is in need of orthopedic intervention.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Dr Drew completed two difficult back procedures during one surgery last year; I am now off of all pain medications. I found Dr Drew very punctual, compassionate, and absolutely professional throughout; he explained everything and answered all my questions with clarity. I highly recommend Dr Drew!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

After witnessing my daughter in excruciating pain for months and having her life put on halt, Dr Drew rescued her . His knowledge, skill, and kind professional manner were appreciated more than I can express. Thank you Dr Drew.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Dr. Drew is my hero. After months of being bedridden in agony, I received a consult. He did not rush, he was well spoken, knowledgeable and explained all possible outcomes of my surgery. He thoroughly reviewed my MRI with me, answered all of my questions and validated not only my physical pain but the impact it has had on my life (on my young daughter, my career). 4 weeks later I confidently put my back in his hands for a L5/S1 micro discectomy. While the recovery isn't a lot of fun, I woke up with NO sciatic pain. He made a point to check in with me personally in recovery and call my husband to review the surgery. I can't say enough about this doctor - exemplary both in skill and bedside manner. Also, his receptionist Trish is helpful and compassionate. Anyone suffering severely from a herniated disc would be lucky to have Dr. Drew.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Our mother had spinal stenosis she was in extreme pain 24/7. Dr Drew performed surgery on her back March 2017 immediately after surgery she was pain free. Dr. Drew is very friendly and will clearly explain everything to you. His secretary Trish is amazing as well!! We would recommend Dr. Drew to anyone!!!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017