Ratings for Dr. Brian Michael Drew

I had surgery with Dr Drew on April 20th. I had immediate pain relief. He is amazing! Very friendly and really takes the time to talk with you about everything. He has given me the ability to get my life back after being bed ridden for 10 months! Thank you a million times over!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I have been working with Dr. Drew for almost a year. He has guided me through 2 tough surgeries and has been by my side and/or available if needed. His consultations are excellent, his punctuality is better than any Dr. I have ever dealt with and he employs strong, reliable staff from Trish (she is great) on outward. He is truthful and gives an accurate assesment of what could or even might happen during and after surgery. I got lucky to have Dr. Drew care for me and would highly recommend him to anyone, without hesitation. Ken

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Excellant Surgeon. Had Spinal Stenosis in lower back. Day surgery. Left with no pain and no numbness in feet or legs.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Worst experience ever. I have been suffering from back pain since 2006. I waited along time to see him and was looking for answers but unfortunately it was a waste a time. I have been suffering with a bulging disk and pain in my leg. After doing some tests he said he doesn't think the procedure will help me and says I will have to live with it. I have got a second opinion and I can't wait to get the procedure done.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

This guy is fantastic. There is a reason people wait to see him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I was in the ER with pus pouring within a few weeks of operation, and the ER nurses were talking about two other cases from the same surgeon in the same week. Stay away!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Had kyroplasty in June 2014 to repair two fractured vertabrea. Pain relief was amazing, procedure was fast, staff was very efficient. Great doctor, great bedside manner. I am completely off pain meds and able to function much better. A very positive experience.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

he is knowledgeable and nice, but Gosh so patronizing! And his staff has the same attitude. Very long waiting time to get an appointment

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

I was so happy with Dr. Drew! He is a very kind, knowledgable doctor. I would most definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

This guy is terrible. My relative went in for a one-level fusion and he couldn't do it, no pain relief and within months her whole spine collapsed and he did a multilevel fusion, again no pain relief she was hospitalized for a months getting useless injections untill an implant tore out of the bone and into her spinal cord. The on-call doctor did what he coukld and she walks now but just barely. Stay away from this guy!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014