Dr. Brian Michael Drew

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Brian Michael Drew

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Worst experience ever. I have been suffering from back pain since 2006. I waited along time to see him and was looking for answers but unfortunately it was a waste a time. I have been suffering with a bulging disk and pain in my leg. After doing some tests he said he doesn't think the procedure will help me and says I will have to live with it. I have got a second opinion and I can't wait to get the procedure done.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

This guy is fantastic. There is a reason people wait to see him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I was in the ER with pus pouring within a few weeks of operation, and the ER nurses were talking about two other cases from the same surgeon in the same week. Stay away!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Had kyroplasty in June 2014 to repair two fractured vertabrea. Pain relief was amazing, procedure was fast, staff was very efficient. Great doctor, great bedside manner. I am completely off pain meds and able to function much better. A very positive experience.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

This guy is terrible. My relative went in for a one-level fusion and he couldn't do it, no pain relief and within months her whole spine collapsed and he did a multilevel fusion, again no pain relief she was hospitalized for a months getting useless injections untill an implant tore out of the bone and into her spinal cord. The on-call doctor did what he coukld and she walks now but just barely. Stay away from this guy!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

After having significant pain in my lower back for a year I was finally referred to Dr.Drew by a NHL doctor,- i knew with a good referal like that Dr.Drew would be amazing. i knew I was in good hands after meeting with Dr.Drew he answered all my questions and explained exactly what would happen on the day of surgery. I saw him prior to going into the OR and I was told I would not see him after surgery until my follow up in 2 weeks, although I was out of it Dr.Drew made a point of seeing me after surgery and went and spoke with my family to let them know everything had gone perfect. Due to my bulging disc I had significant leg pain, immidiently after surgery I noticed that pain was gone! I have been recovering for just over 2 weeks now and I already feeling amazing. Dr.Drew saved myself, I am 23 years old and my life was at a stand as I was in so much pain and could not do anything with out having pain. Thank you Dr.Drew you gave me my life back! Best Dr. Hands down!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

I went to see doctor drew because of 2 disc bulges and nerve damage his assistant came in an took the information after he left I had to wait 25- 30 mins when Dr.Drew came in he had the nerve to tell me that his assistant and him and the assistant were having an argument as to whether I should have surgery or not the assistant told him I should have surgery and Dr Drew said no and that was it...I should also mention that I walk with 2 canes and in lots of pain

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Dr. Brian Michael Drew's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellant Surgeon. Had Spinal Stenosis in lower back. Day surgery. Left with no pain and no numbness in feet or legs. "

October 31, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Worst experience ever. I have been suffering from back pain since 2006. I waited along time to see him and was looking for answers but unfortunately it was a wa..."

October 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This guy is fantastic. There is a reason people wait to see him."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I was in the ER with pus pouring within a few weeks of operation, and the ER nurses were talking about two other cases from the same surgeon in the same week. S..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Had kyroplasty in June 2014 to repair two fractured vertabrea. Pain relief was amazing, procedure was fast, staff was very efficient. Great doctor, great bed..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "he is knowledgeable and nice, but Gosh so patronizing! And his staff has the same attitude. Very long waiting time to get an appointment"

January 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was so happy with Dr. Drew! He is a very kind, knowledgable doctor. I would most definitely recommend him!"

October 1, 2014