Ratings for Dr. Antonio Bueno

Misdiagnosed my grandmothers TB. Preformed surgery on my father in his clinic then told him to go to emergency because he couldn't complete it.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Good doctor, referred me to specialist if needed and annual check up. Staff always overbooked , you have to wait 2-3 hours or more if you want to see him.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I had a terrible experience with this clinic. The staff were rude and don't even know what "customer service" means. 3 of the receptionist were very arrogant it's as if they really know what they're doing, i wish i knew there names!! When I found that I have gallstones, Dr. Bueno's first words were "oh here's your diploma" Very unprofessional! I want to change my doctor ASAP! Hate this clinic and it's true waiting time is the worst!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I think appointments are just "suggested time". A complete joke!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

As a physician, Dr Bueno is great. Staff seems to lack professional skills to support Dr. Bueno and patients.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Bueno is the best. He is very thorough and unlike most doctors I know would go to great lengths to make sure all your concerns are addressed. I highly recommend him for he's the best.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Honestly this doctor is the best. He knows what he's doing. He's so nice and knowledgeable. He's very caring and very professional. I've had doctors go on their phones while I'm in the room before but this doctor never has. Also the staff is really nice. My mom and I have been patients here for over 18 years and we love this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Very good doctor, excellent one. I've been seeing this doctor for 20 years and i have no problem whatsoever. He give advice and refer you to a specialist if it needs to. He's very helpful and he knows his craft.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Very rude, very unprofessional after advising my aunt who's on disability to go back the Philippines and do farming instead or have her arms amputated since they are no use anymore. Worst Doctor ever! He should not be allowed to practise at all! He should be the one farming instead!😡

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Excellent Doctor! Very helpful and knows his craft!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016