You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Anne Maxine Beattie

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr. Beattie and her staff have made an extraordinary effort to help me through my cataract surgeries. My case became very urgent quite quickly and these very competent women made my experience as smooth and easy as possible. Kindness and compassion combined with solid professionalism was displayed by Dr. Beattie and her staff throughout my experience. I could not have asked for anything more than the amazing treatment I have received. I was put at ease within the first 5 minutes, and Dr. Beattie constantly reassured me. I highly recommend this team!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

As a dr I find her extremely competent. Kind and soft spoken as well. Assistants in the office are excellent and patient. I have only two complaints...she is not confident on her computer and gets frustrated and makes mistakes causing her anxiety and also taking up valuable time. You have to be patient and not ask questions while she types. I felt I could not feel my emotions and get to ask the questions I wanted because she was too busy dealing with her own stress. She even cursed a few times. Not very professional. Constantly defending herself and saying just wait and I will get to your questions.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I had both cataracts removed one year ago. Each eye done one month apart. She is wonderful! Once the pre-ops and post-ops were over I felt sad that I would no longer have the opportunity to see this person who is filled with integrity, warmth, professionalism, caring, reassuring, confident, welcoming. Her office team and St. Joe's hospital team also share the same qualities. One could not ask for better care.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

The Best in Hamilton. you are fortunate if you found her, and this is not a rigged comment. She removed both cataracts from me, and did many tests before hand to determine the health of my eyes. She and staff at the eye clinic were very kind. She implanted lenses and I now have better vision than for years.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Had cataract surgery on my left eye this morning by Dr. Anne M. Beattie and I would highly recommend her to everyone. There were no surprises and she talked to me while doing the proceedure assuring me it was all going well. The anesthesiologist (pardon my spelling)was right on,,,,not so much that I didn't know what was going on but enough to keep me relaxed and comfortable. Dr. Beatties staff at her office and everyone that prepared me for my surgery, thank you so much. Nurse Linda,,,,there isn't even a blue mark where you put my intervenus in. My eye feels fine and If I didn't tell you, you wouldn't be able to tell I just had surgery on it today. What a great team!! Can't wait to get the other eye done in June. Thank you so much....Gisele Rees

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Dr. Beattie was referred to my father as the Opthalmologist on call when he had an emergency. Dr. Beattie went above and beyond to organize appointments to deal with my father's condition that impacted his health beyond his eyes. She has been extremely thorough with her follow ups and her staff very helpful as well. I would recommend this Doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

She was professional and respecrful and kept her focus on my surgery. I couldn't be more pleased.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

I am sure she is probably very knowlegeable but her personality makes the patient uncomfortable. She is very abrupt and anal in her approach. A tendency to talk down to the patient and her plastic smile is a little off putting. She seems annoyed if the patient asks questions.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

very knowledgeable doctor...she makes you feel very comfortable and explains everything to you...would recommend her to anybody

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

Dr. Anne Maxine Beattie's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Both Dr. Beattie and her staff are very friendly. I have been a patient for 12 years. Every time I go, they make you feel like family. "

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Beattie and her staff have made an extraordinary effort to help me through my cataract surgeries. My case became very urgent quite quickly and these very ..."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "As a dr I find her extremely competent. Kind and soft spoken as well. Assistants in the office are excellent and patient. I have only two complaints...she is no..."

February 11, 2015