Ratings for Dr. Tammy Williams

I was really hoping this would be a good Dr seeing as it is hard to find one these days. ..after meeting her a few times something didn't feel right. I started to notice she never seemed focused and was making mistakes with minor things. This worried me...i was right later things became worse and felt i would be risking my health with someone who is just not willing to listen or be thorough enough in testing etc..i will not go into detail about other things except to say after some events that took place in her office i will not be returning even though it puts me in a scary situation of looking for another Dr...months later while i could have had care.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

I have always found Dr. Williams to be very good doctor. She has always been helpful and courtious and very patient. I have never had any issues with her. Typically when having a pap test done,, the ladies in the front has a gown ready for you to change in before the doctor comes in. Dr. Williams is a very good doctor and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

This doctor does NOT listen to symptoms or will say its "stress" when she causes undue "stress". I ask her questions and she either doesn't answer them or ignores me and over-talks me. I have experienced unproffesional behavior from her on many occasions. She was late with important referals and blamed the specialist, when the specialist asked her to make the arrangements clearly in a letter i had. I waited months in pain. She has yelled at me on one visit for no reason because i asked her why she was making these mistakes..obviously she did not like facing the truth and told me to find someone else in her fit of anger. By the way when you get a pap test or physical exam "your supposed to leave the room, then knock to come back in while the person gets changed" you don't say "get un-dressed" right there! just one of the many things that were strange with her. I asked for specific tests, she would give me old standard ones that are NOT accurate. She told another person i know they had fibromyalgia...guess what..she had lyme disease in which Canadian tests are highly inaccurate. This does happen with most GPs however with her attitude and so many mistakes i can't trust her with my health. I don't know why she is still in practice being rude with no bedside manner is disgusting to me.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Rude and only cares about her own problems. She said "well take your darn (but a worse word) pants down then of you want me to look!" I booked a double appointment and had a list of 3 things to discuss. I was in and out in 7 minutes and felt totally unheard. This is 3rd time she has treated me without compassion or care so done with her!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

The worst Dr ever........................................!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

even i have had a bad experience with this rude doctor only cares about her 10 min slot appointments also doesn't want too treat your illness others ways then using narcotics, just likes to give pills too pay the bills.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

this doctor is rude and doesnt listen too problems

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I have known Dr. Williams since August of 2008. She is impeccable in terms of her diagnosis and prognosis, conscientious and respectful in this time of hurried expediencies with a cheerful demeanor that is often lacking in the offices of other physicians I have had the pleasure of knowing. Dr. Williams is comprehensive in her analysis and goes the extra mile to ensure patient safety and security. I would clearly recommend Dr. Williams to any patient.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

This is the worst Dr i have ever met..please do not see this woman...she is very narcisistic as SHE DOES NOT LISTEN period...wrote my information wrong..dates wrong etc..can't even work her computer or remember her pass word. My test results were not normal and she said they were fine. Compared me to a cancer patient...i don't even have cancer and her reference towards a problem was ridiculous. Everytime i have had the misfortune of dealing with her she comes in the room completley scattered ALWAYS, wtf is this Dr on? She has screwed up on close to everything and acts like shes doing me a favour when i ask for my records and information in regards to tests...shes so obtuse..everytime i leave in a negative mood, her vibe is so wrong to me and can't wait to be rid of her. She is not a Dr..just an idiot. PLEASE do not trust your health with this person..or you will never be well.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Dr. Tammy Williams's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was really hoping this would be a good Dr seeing as it is hard to find one these days. ..after meeting her a few times something didn't feel right. I started ..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have always found Dr. Williams to be very good doctor. She has always been helpful and courtious and very patient. I have never had any issues with her. Ty..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "This doctor does NOT listen to symptoms or will say its "stress" when she causes undue "stress". I ask her questions and she either doesn't answer them or ignor..."

November 8, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr is good all this negative talk is probably because u gave it. Dr.Williams is awesome. "

August 23, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Rude and only cares about her own problems. She said "well take your darn (but a worse word) pants down then of you want me to look!" I booked a double appoin..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The worst Dr ever........................................!"

June 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "even i have had a bad experience with this rude doctor only cares about her 10 min slot appointments also doesn't want too treat your illness others ways then ..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "this doctor is rude and doesnt listen too problems"

February 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Not a nice doctor fires patients for using other walkin when she doesn't skip days"

February 17, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have known Dr. Williams since August of 2008. She is impeccable in terms of her diagnosis and prognosis, conscientious and respectful in this time of hurried..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This is the worst Dr i have ever met..please do not see this woman...she is very narcisistic as SHE DOES NOT LISTEN period...wrote my information wrong..dates ..."

October 19, 2014