Ratings for Dr. Tammy Williams

Doctor lost her Licence due to almost killing me with dilaudid! hands it out like candy

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

As much a I like'd the sounds of a female doctor, her availability is horrible. When I did need her, she was out of office, and now I found out (after I called them to make an appointment) shes not even a doctor there anymore! She rushes you out the door as soon and she can, and is very quick to throw pills at you as a solution. Not a doctor i'm sad to see go.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Great Doctor listens to her patients . Kind caring doctor . Very knowledgeable Doctor

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I was really hoping this would be a good Dr seeing as it is hard to find one these days. ..after meeting her a few times something didn't feel right. I started to notice she never seemed focused and was making mistakes with minor things. This worried me...i was right later things became worse and felt i would be risking my health with someone who is just not willing to listen or be thorough enough in testing etc..i will not go into detail about other things except to say after some events that took place in her office i will not be returning even though it puts me in a scary situation of looking for another Dr...months later while i could have had care.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

I have always found Dr. Williams to be very good doctor. She has always been helpful and courtious and very patient. I have never had any issues with her. Typically when having a pap test done,, the ladies in the front has a gown ready for you to change in before the doctor comes in. Dr. Williams is a very good doctor and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

This doctor does NOT listen to symptoms or will say its "stress" when she causes undue "stress". I ask her questions and she either doesn't answer them or ignores me and over-talks me. I have experienced unproffesional behavior from her on many occasions. She was late with important referals and blamed the specialist, when the specialist asked her to make the arrangements clearly in a letter i had. I waited months in pain. She has yelled at me on one visit for no reason because i asked her why she was making these mistakes..obviously she did not like facing the truth and told me to find someone else in her fit of anger. By the way when you get a pap test or physical exam "your supposed to leave the room, then knock to come back in while the person gets changed" you don't say "get un-dressed" right there! just one of the many things that were strange with her. I asked for specific tests, she would give me old standard ones that are NOT accurate. She told another person i know they had fibromyalgia...guess what..she had lyme disease in which Canadian tests are highly inaccurate. This does happen with most GPs however with her attitude and so many mistakes i can't trust her with my health. I don't know why she is still in practice being rude with no bedside manner is disgusting to me.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Rude and only cares about her own problems. She said "well take your darn (but a worse word) pants down then of you want me to look!" I booked a double appointment and had a list of 3 things to discuss. I was in and out in 7 minutes and felt totally unheard. This is 3rd time she has treated me without compassion or care so done with her!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

The worst Dr ever........................................!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

even i have had a bad experience with this rude doctor only cares about her 10 min slot appointments also doesn't want too treat your illness others ways then using narcotics, just likes to give pills too pay the bills.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

this doctor is rude and doesnt listen too problems

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015